Re: Of Gods And Mortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, it would be really cool if you could create your own wizards or something like that....

Do you think that would be possible Daxter?  :)

drakenx9 said:
Man, it would be really cool if you could create your own wizards or something like that....

Do you think that would be possible Daxter?  :)

Again, only if we get the required tools. But what would they be able to do that you or your creature can't?

He said, i't would only be possible, if, as he said before, they get the necessary tools from LHS.

Okay seriously now. Some of these ideas are rather good but please limit it to what would be defined as cool. I dont want to be rude but some of these things are stretching out the genre of God Game because I don't see the point in having wizards, chariots etc. in the game would still keep it as a god game and will once again push away from being a god to being a general of some sort like in Age of Empires or a similar game. That and it would be too much work with anims, so again please limit.  :)

Well now for some good news, thanks to everyone's support OGaM has reached 11 of 7,043 on Moddb's most popular mods. Keep up the support, your value and followings of this project will help to make it successful.

I have not been posting much about the game because I am currently working on the God AI, which is slowly getting larger and less buggy.

Looks good.  Thanks for introducing me to takt Site Daxter.  It's seriously making me want to buy old PC games just so I can try out the mods that have been made for them :laugh2  :laugh: .

- Text Database Editor

There is a Editor for Fable it works with the Black ad White 2 language files.

Here's 2 little things to remind u all. As you should be aware the team is getting a full-blown website which will link to the game the team is creating. The new home page has been setup but there is no content, however there is a little info on there about helping out with the construction of the site. You can reach the site by going to this url.

The OGaM Team Website
http://www.theogamteam.com/

The next thing is that part of having a website also means the usage of email accounts, so if you wish to conect me for anything related to OGaM, you may do so at Daxter@theogamteam.com.

That's all for now.

Daxter  :)

Hello again everyone, I have very impressive news about what has been happening lately that I can't say at this point. All I can say is that what is to happen will change everything you know and love about BnW2 which will become a major part of the game and also relates to OGaM. Take a guess at what it is cause I want to see how many people really love everything that's happening so far.

I'm positively drooling at the posibilities that have opened up to us, but we're not telling yet.  :laugh2

Err you got the files, you wanted from Lionhead?
You've managed to create a skirmish mode for Black & White 2?
You've managed to get the multiplayer feature for Black & White 2?
New tribes, new creatures?

Man, by the sounds of it
I'm positively drooling at the posibilities that have opened up to us
it seems like youve got the tools for BW2? possibilities would e opened up there...
or youve unlocked online play?
please tell us dax =D

No, sorry, none of that has been accomplished yet (people, vote yes on the poll!) but what we are talking about is how the modding community will increase because of this installer. I'm sure we'll get something from LH eventually though.

Edit: Sorry, I was WAY off. Daxter, if he feels like it, will explain. Since I'm part of the team, I am urged to keep things secret.

hehehehehehe I tell you what you will hear soon is so awesome it's gonna blow your mind.  :happytears:

Sry no telling yet.  :no  :)

Sry about the teasing but the awesome thing I can't tell you must be kept secret until I can confirm it'll be stable enough to let everyone know about. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back