Re: Of Gods And Mortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh daxter a link would be nice - ive tried it twice now and it still states that the file is "broken".
would it be wise to  t send it via email, or are you happy having it on here?

SkelApe, check your PM's for the link to download the landscape for OGaM. I want to ask did you download this from the OGaM Forums, if so I intend to fix it.

Attention OGaM Team:
As you should know the OGaM Team has its own domain and a website is coming soon. Now you guys have the option of acquiring an email account through that domain. If you wish to undertake this then just post a username and I'll past it onto 00din. Ok

Thanks,

Daxter and 00din

Wow! Online is going to be crazy...

Can not wait to play bnw2 online!!!

I'm dieing too.  :;):

lol, when online does come, if will not be BnW2 Online since Lionhead did not promise it, we won't go into that(and they can't stop us from copyright if the online mode does not contain the words for BnW2), but rather we will stick to the original plan to call it Of Gods and Mortals: Online.

Sounds awesome!

......I am deffinately getting this OGaM Mod when its finished!!!

I can't stand the wait!  :woot

....Also do you think if i get a good map sent to you, would it be possible if i made the MP maps? :blush

drakenx9 said:
....Also do you think if i get a good map sent to you, would it be possible if i made the MP maps? :blush
I'm sure that we'll be accepting maps for multiplayer just like any online game accepts custom maps. We'll obviously come out with some official maps, and later, maps can be added personally to servers, but it'll require that the other players have the map, and if not, they'll have to wait a while for the entire map to be uploaded from you.

Yes but if anyone is to upload maps to a server, then the game will automatically download these maps each time you start the Online Game Mode.

Also, there will be two sets of downloads for OGaM: Online.

Master Server Client - Which lets you play the game from the Main server
Slave Server Client - A download which lets those with a server host their own copy of the online game without the need to access the Master Server

Blimey, you guys seem to have all the bases covered on this one :shocked  :woot !

Offering B&W2 multiplayer should really draw in the crowds :D !

:laugh2  I'm allready a little CrAzY about BnW2 MP...

IM DYING TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'm sure bnw2 multiplayer will be a GREAT experience!  :woot

Wait, online?  When did this start to happen?

I haven't been watching this project much, but if you guys can pull that off, that'd pwn.

But did you ever get a response from Lionhead? (probably says somewhere, but I'd have to go through 15 pages...)

No, it has not been done yet. But it is a future project and from research, it appears to be possible. Plans for Online Mode are to be developed, but after the release of OGaM's 2nd part game.

And no we have not contacted Lionhead yet but it is part of the things to do and it will be done ASAP.

Wait, are you telling me...
That since Lionhead dropped the ball, one of our guys from here is gonna edit BnW2 to add online play? COOL! :D

would any1 like me to contact lionhead? im quite good with words  :cool:

Do the other gods also have an altar?
Because there are  some Miraclechant files in the Chant folder for example the worshipperchant-japanese.ogg file, yeah and it would be cool if you could use it in OgAM, since most of them are not used in the game and I like them.
And do the Skeleton and Ghost soldiers return?
Because there's a ghostship file I can't remember the path of the file but it would be cool if you could use it too with the undead soldiers, if they do return.

SkelApe said:
would any1 like me to contact lionhead? im quite good with words  :cool:

Skelape, first we need the petition filled out. You can find it over on the mother board of the modding and scripting one.

Sam7557 said:
Do the other gods also have an altar?
Because there are  some Miraclechant files in the Chant folder for example the worshipperchant-japanese.ogg file, yeah and it would be cool if you could use it in OgAM, since most of them are not used in the game and I like them.
And do the Skeleton and Ghost soldiers return?
Because there's a ghostship file I can't remember the path of the file but it would be cool if you could use it too with the undead soldiers, if they do return.

No but that's an excellent idea. The God AI has future plans of adding mana expenditure and I see now that an Altar would limit them in the same way as the player, this then beats the obstacle of the Aztec God in BoTG where he cast miracles out of nowhere.  :)

Yes, there will be skeleton armies as we intend to bring the miracles from BoTG into OGaM and since their will be ships in the game, having a ghost ship would be really cool. Once again though this relies on the release of the BWM Exporter. Now you can see how far the game can go with such tools Lionhead had used to create the game. SkelApe I am certain that once the petition is full then Lionhead will be contacted by the team, but thanks for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back