New Races

Should be there another sequel of B&W2 which of the following races would you like

• Chinese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mongolian

• Persian

• Indian

• Maya

• Inca

• Roman

• Carthage

• Other(post in comment)

• Total voters

JumpDin

Elder
guys if you like nothing of the choices you can make another suggestion post it here. I'd prefer Mongolian.

From Atlantis........cool so their cities will be part water :p

Not to mention that they will be able to control water and drown enemies on comand  :cool:

Definitely persian, i love their architecture with all of the domed roofs etc.

My type would be undead minions, grey skin which is peeling (you can partly see bones) and yellow eyes.

that'd be cool but there are already undead warriors in battle of the gods but there's no peeling of skin which makes the undead god's lame :cool:

Speaking from school here, I think Carthage and its Elephants would be good bit of Excitement  Bump

thats how they defeated the romans alright(well they did not actually"defeat" the romans but still)

I'm betting on BW3 (If ever made) will be set around...1000AD? So the Anglo-Saxons or something :p

(5 games. BW5 is modern day. I'm guessing BW4 is middle ages...)

Russians! They could qualify as the replacement for the Norse, as they live in a very chilly part of the world.

Cool I Like those races in snow but are they modernized Russians, Middle Aged or the ancient ones?

Russians with Kalashnikovs would be funny, but I like Persians like from prince of persia The two towers

Alkatraz2212 said:
Russians! They could qualify as the replacement for the Norse, as they live in a very chilly part of the world.
I think Scandinavians or Vikings would be a better replacement, it would be cool if every race had its own attributes, strengths and weaknesses
Carthage with elephants
Egypt with Camels
Vikings relying on brute force
England and France always fighting
Mongolians with their superior horse archery etc.

Idk why... But there should be a different type of species.... (Not Human)
Like maybe some sort of miniture bull  that stands on his/hers hind legs.....
...They should also look completely different.......
Like if you go down the evil side there clothes go darker and their horns rise up., and they go dark furred...
If your good they should be light furred, small horns, and should wear some-what light clothes.....
I think this would be a cool new race in BnW3...
(IF THEY MAKE 1!!!!)
And than there attribute would be that they have more health and they are stronger when it comes to archers hitting them, and they loose more health when a swords men attacks them.....
THAT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL.
Once i think about it, they should also come up w/ a few other races too! =D=D

EDIT: The bull-like civilization should be what you verse towards the end of the game...

Back