New Races

Should be there another sequel of B&W2 which of the following races would you like

• Chinese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mongolian

• Persian

• Indian

• Maya

• Inca

• Roman

• Carthage

• Other(post in comment)

• Total voters
there should be races that dont live anywhere (nomads) but just attack you and take your resources and people. *leans over to look at cd case for medieval 2 total war* you can impress them and let them join you as soldiers and villagers or defeat them and take the resources they have conquered from other cities . that would be cool. or you could get people to forcibly migrate into another city, killing all the people living there.

Chinese and mongol architecture will be a bit like Japanese, Maya and Inca = Aztec, and Roman and Carthage = Greek, but i like the persian/indian idea.

We should have far north civilisations like Siberian, in log huts  :)

Devil_Gremlin said:
I really like the romans because they have a strong civilization!  :p

the romans were just about the weakest "empire" around. they only conquered europe because they were up against even weaker tribes that didnt work together. sorry, i just had to put that in. :rolleyes

zypher said:
mabey the race creation could be more allong the lines of hero creation for the battle for middle earth 2?

that way there are a limited number of atributes for each race created, and one does not overpower another...

I think a creator like that in spore would be great for creating your creature... :woot

great idea. ive played LOTR TBFME2, and the create a hero option is genius.

I beg to differ. They defeated the inhabitants of Europe, Egypt and Carthage, some of which were very strong and had conquered many past empires. They were also very apt culturally and had a huge influence on many things today.
Also most of the tribes did work together, especially the Visigoths of the Prussian area which resulted in Rome's eventual downfall, but it was already on its knees by then. Boadicea put up a huge fight with her tribesmen aswell, almost winning. The Romans didnt even want to know the Scottish tribes with their broad swords, so they built Hadrian's wall.

Anyway back on topic  :)

SkelApe said:
I beg to differ. They defeated the inhabitants of Europe, Egypt and Carthage, some of which were very strong and had conquered many past empires. They were also very apt culturally and had a huge influence on many things today.
Also most of the tribes did work together, especially the Visigoths of the Prussian area which resulted in Rome's eventual downfall, but it was already on its knees by then. Boadicea put up a huge fight with her tribesmen aswell, almost winning. The Romans didnt even want to know the Scottish tribes with their broad swords, so they built Hadrian's wall.

Anyway back on topic  :)

ok so i was wrong but i hate it when people treat the romans like some sort of master race. they were constantly murdering their emporers and destroying cities, and as a result just about everyone in theprovinces hated them.

nice to meet another history lover though. :D

what about having a load of races, some of them really similar (eastern roman empire, western roman empire), and races of a certain group have the same buildings, so only the skins for citizens, soldiers, flags and weapons are different.(man, i should be a LH designer!!!)

Anglosaxon, that's a fantastic idea, and it would be easy to do aswell!!
If you don't mind, could i develop it? It's your idea and all, so i will give you credit. Feel free to decline if you wish to make it yourself  :)  :;)

DUDE!!! you could do that??? y'dont have to give me credit - ill just be happy to see it created!!!!
:yes :yes its a yes. a definite yes. thanks skelape.

Right then; i'll get started. It's a while since i have been developing stuff, i have just been doing maps recently, and scripting is pretty darn boring at the moment. I was going to keep my first project secret, but i suppose i can reveal it. I'll start with making a Byzantine mod  :)

WOW skelape!!!! i saw ur "celtic mod" and tried it - its AWESOME!!!!  :yourock: :yourock: ive been inspired. do you mind if i make a norman mod?

Not at all, it's your mod you are making  :)
Although i wonder how you will make it look different enough from the Celtic and Norse buildings as the Norman architecture was very much the same.

DPsoul said:
Mongolian Definately :yes :yes
Yeah, there should be another expansion for BNW2-- The Horde, because the Mongolians are cool people with good archers, well horse archers but all the same.

Back