New Races

Should be there another sequel of B&W2 which of the following races would you like

• Chinese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mongolian

• Persian

• Indian

• Maya

• Inca

• Roman

• Carthage

• Other(post in comment)

• Total voters
dude i bet you play medieval 2 total war. but then i cant i blame you, its a game that makes bw2 look like pacman.

Your right, I did play it. But I didn't get it from there...

Romans I guess. Those aren't as close to the Greeks as you think.
If not, Huns would be good too. Or maybe Persians. Some sort of barbarian/barbaric tribe.
It was really disappointing that BW2 didn't have new tribes, and only had four.

Meta K said:
Romans I guess. Those aren't as close to the Greeks as you think.
If not, Huns would be good too. Or maybe Persians. Some sort of barbarian/barbaric tribe.

romans... your right. they were different to the greeks in many ways. sounds like a good mod.

anglosaxon said:
romans... your right. they were different to the greeks in many ways. sounds like a good mod.
Yeah, a lot of people think Romans and Greeks are the same.
They just have the same Gods. It would be interesting to make the mansion one of the houses that the Patricians had, with all the courtyards. And the hovels would be shacks. :p

If it was Romans, their troops should throw javelins before they charge. (as always)

Lol... You use the Total War series for reference. Yeah, true.. But not only from that game.

:happytears: that will be hard considering that black and white 2 doesnt have any water units so the atlanteans would be invincible..  :rolleyes  or something.. tell me if im wrong it just seems a bit out of proportion  ???

I'll give the enemy extremely powerful catapults. Water units don't get any ranged (cus arrows don't fly underwater). Hmm, I might need help with the skins. Make some fish-men or mermen.

Defiantly Roman! Would be very cool for someone to impersonate Julius Cesar with the whole Vini Vidi Vici. :). Ohh Spartans that would be very interesting too, "For tonight we dine in hell!". Haa :)

wow I had actually forgotten about that movie.. WE ARE SPARTANS!

hehe would be a wicked skin

Hi,

how can i create a new module.
for example, i would like to have a special copyright module, or to display a particular type of info from virtuemart database of products, and so on...
where can i found tutorial for such things or help ?

thanks a lot,

Alain

I was eyeing Roman, but for some reason I think there would be too many parallels between them and the Greeks (mostly style-wise). However theres lots of room for imagination... definitely a difference in military apparel, some architecture... since the Greeks have the amphitheatre, the Romans could have the coliseum, etc, the list goes on.

I chose Persians though, since they have a comfort zone between themselves and the other civilizations which have made an appearance in B&W2.

Romans AND Persians would kick ass though.

Not a bad idea, but Zulus lived in huts :s Might be possible to make Zulu warriors though.

how about the arabs? it would be easy to replace sheep with camels and we could alter japanese swords to make them look like scimitars.

That's not a bad idea anglo, but we might have the same problem as with the Persian mod.

Back