New Races

Should be there another sequel of B&W2 which of the following races would you like

• Chinese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mongolian

• Persian

• Indian

• Maya

• Inca

• Roman

• Carthage

• Other(post in comment)

• Total voters
Well.. o_O;; That would be rather problematic then..

Robots with a religion... I can't see how that works..

Sylcai said:
Well.. o_O;; That would be rather problematic then..

Robots with a religion... I can't see how that works..
Robots that have self-awareness and sentience. :p

Robots that will rust and die when hit with a Water Miracle.. :laugh2

Nooo, they have reinforced titanium steel.. so ha!

They wont rust at all, also they'd be the strongest substance on earth  :p

"substance", would that not make it a golem, instead of a robot?

As far as I recall, robots are made out of parts, not one big lump of steel.

And, all materials are choosen for it's own strengths, and perks..

So a titanium steel shell, mabey, but titanium steel gears, and, what not?

No, I still don't think it would work.

Sylcai said:
"substance", would that not make it a golem, instead of a robot?

As far as I recall, robots are made out of parts, not one big lump of steel.

And, all materials are choosen for it's own strengths, and perks..

So a titanium steel shell, mabey, but titanium steel gears, and, what not?

No, I still don't think it would work.

Super Robots.
Ownt

Well, that is just my point..

They would be the strongest race, the most powerfull, and eventualy the most preffered, as they will always win.

Where is the balance in that?

And please don't say "ownt", you do not 'own' me, and especialy not if you use a redicule word for it.

So, the hatred still goes on Sylcai? You know, you never did answer my question. I thought you'd get over it, as I did, but apparently someone over the internet on a friendly website is angering you? Chill, it's not like I really "Own" you, please, how would that be possible. Sylcai, I meant super robots as in, some form of super robot that has it's own emotions and programmed to make free choices. They do not have to be "super powerful" as a real life super robot would be. Please, it's just a game. If you are that against robots then why not aliens? Oh no, but wait, since they are aliens they obviously have some super photon ray guns that destroy everyone, obviously they are super overpowered. Why should they be, why can't they be made equal like everyone else? Please understand, human thought and generalizations do not have to apply in game.

Yes, I'm done now.
Oh and by the way, Freedom of speech and all that. I know you are asking, but it seems more like a demand.
Yes I can be intellectual at times, it's not only you.

I thought quite long how to respond to your 'rant' Zack,

At first, I thought it would be useless to respond to it, and it would only be 'flaming'.
Now, after a while, I think I will post this, I didn't choose to PM it to you, as now other people can also read it.

It has been quite some time since I have been at Kaysplace, and if not, long enough for me to forget almost everything that has past.  I did not mean to be hurtfull towards you, or your idea about having robots as a race.  I was just posting my counter as to why a robot race wouldn't work for black and white.

I would have done the same for any other person posting "Robots would be cool", so it was not a direct attack towards you.

Now, for the hatred? I forgot why I was rather upset with you in the first place, so, don't remind me why.

For the owning part? I just never liked the way it was used on the internet, again, if anybody else posted that, I would have said the same.

Yes I can be intellectual at times, it's not only you.

I never said you or anybody else couldn't, and it's not like I am boasting about my 'intellect'. And if so, sorry, I didn't realise it.

This is what I had to say about that.

Now again for the thread,

:rolleyes aliens, robots.. sure, why not invite The great Spode?

Sylcai said:
I thought quite long how to respond to your 'rant' Zack,

At first, I thought it would be useless to respond to it, and it would only be 'flaming'.
Now, after a while, I think I will post this, I didn't choose to PM it to you, as now other people can also read it.

It has been quite some time since I have been at Kaysplace, and if not, long enough for me to forget almost everything that has past.  I did not mean to be hurtfull towards you, or your idea about having robots as a race.  I was just posting my counter as to why a robot race wouldn't work for black and white.

I would have done the same for any other person posting "Robots would be cool", so it was not a direct attack towards you.

Now, for the hatred? I forgot why I was rather upset with you in the first place, so, don't remind me why.

For the owning part? I just never liked the way it was used on the internet, again, if anybody else posted that, I would have said the same.

I never said you or anybody else couldn't, and it's not like I am boasting about my 'intellect'. And if so, sorry, I didn't realise it.

This is what I had to say about that.

Now again for the thread,

:rolleyes aliens, robots.. sure, why not invite The great Spode?
Great idea man... The great spode could be who you fight at the end of the game and there would be space ships shooting lasers at your people n stuff.
And if you loose they explode the planet with a bomb... Sounds like it would really add some fun..
Anyways, You are a really talented guy....
You've gotta great mind my friend.
You should be the spode leader. :;):
Haha, jk.. Im the spode leader  :suspect

*hails the great spode*

Well, after some reconsideration,

I think it would be alot more fun, to be able (don't flame me)

to import your own 'custom' race, right from the start.

So, that it has certain 'perks', yet not alot, to make them all powerfull, yet, it acts like you want too.

Whoa... shouldn't of said anything, I was just joking about the robot idea...  :rolleyes

Sylcai said:
*hails the great spode*

Well, after some reconsideration,

I think it would be alot more fun, to be able (don't flame me)

to import your own 'custom' race, right from the start.

So, that it has certain 'perks', yet not alot, to make them all powerfull, yet, it acts like you want too.

It could be a great idea, I don't know for sure though. Sure it would be fun, but how would you go by making those races? Some sort of program like the creature creator? Sounds like it could work, but if it isn't balanced out I'm sure someone would be able to come up with certain perks that "Own" all the other races.
I think that just importing races without any perks (Besides designing their buildings) would be a lot more balanced. Also maybe choosing the miracles you get with that race.

mabey the race creation could be more allong the lines of hero creation for the battle for middle earth 2?

that way there are a limited number of atributes for each race created, and one does not overpower another...

I think a creator like that in spore would be great for creating your creature... :woot

zypher said:
I think a creator like that in spore would be great for creating your creature... :woot

Speaking of this (and not trying to derail the thread for too long!), are there any specifications for the format used for the BW2 creature models anywhere?  Like, if you wanted to edit them and not just the skin.

Zackers14 said:
Sounds like it could work, but if it isn't balanced out I'm sure someone would be able to come up with certain perks that "Own" all the other races.
I think that just importing races without any perks (Besides designing their buildings) would be a lot more balanced. Also maybe choosing the miracles you get with that race.

You're right, but, I ment things like the Wonders in BW1 did, like, more children are born, or, certain miracles cost less prayer, or things like that.

But yea, designing your own race, and buildings, or atleast, be able to tweak them easely, with textures and others, based on a few default buildings, would be quite nice.

How about penguins?    (I'm serious! Penguins ruling the earth would be awsome! :woot)

Back