Post Pics of Your Creature

Spore said:
Yeah looks pretty good. I presume making holes is to do with a specific color that makes them. Am i right?

Wrong. I use a special "tool" to do so. I also save it as DXT5 instead of DXT3, which enables it to have transperancy. If u want me to spill my secret, I will....

Or I could spill it for you. hehe
In tribute To my X-Creature Spore who died when Black and white 2 Crashed and deleted its own files.
Image5.jpg

And welcome to my new creature Chesta who was born earlier today
Evilbutsoooocute.jpg

lol, your game crashed? That sucks....oh well. Skin your lion then. The way I see it I cant name my creature unless he's custom. ON the front page of our members creatures, my creature is the zombie tiger, Death.

Im currently trying to think of a skin to make. No ideas so far.

Sorry about the DP but this couldn't wait.
I made a new skin, introducing teenager Chester the lion.

back.jpg

front.jpg

over.jpg

side.jpg

under.jpg

Turned out much better then I thought it would. Sorry about not using the crystal skin JackMix. It didn't really look that good on my creature. However thanks for the Creature Overlay stuff which really helped in the making of this skin

Yeah, no problem Spore came out nice :D

PS: Im working on egyptian mods and more I post updates on

http://allboards.lionhead.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91

Here's my creature raising the moral of my troops. He looks like he's about to cough something up, I know.

P.S. The graphics you are looking at are as good as they can get.

Knuckles_Echidna71 said:
<.<..... >.> *grabs the lions tounge* XD
couldn't help it  :laugh2
Oh ha ha. He raising the moral of my troops. Get a lion and have him raise the moral. He'll have his toung sticking out too.

I noticed XD hehehe... I wonder if my Wolf will do it... I just dont have any troops on that level.. hmm.. *thinks*

XD! reminds me of the Animes where the character gets mad and flames burst from their head..  XD;;;;;  :happytears:

DarkBillie said:
well i think my monkey was a little pissed of that i burned him

*rolling on the floor laughing*  Ouch!  :happytears: I bet he was.. hehehe

DarkBillie - No wonder... you burn his hair!  :woot :yourock:

Super steeve - nice one! hehe  :yourock:

Back