Post Pics of Your Creature

Here is my lion Rocky with all his glory!  :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

http://bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10901&pos=0

angel please there an edit post on your post.

plz dont ruin the forum.

your picture is the same bad graphics as mine. i need to know how to have the intense graphics. i have nvidia.

Yea I think she is.

By the way, where did Rocky get that scar on his backside? The fight with the tiger?

coachzman90 said:
angel please there an edit post on your post.

plz dont ruin the forum.

your picture is the same bad graphics as mine. i need to know how to have the intense graphics. i have nvidia.

Oh god I'm very sorry about... I don't know what website I could host my pictures.  :(

the scars are from fighting the tiger not from fleas! and for the graphics... It was some where in Medium or high I don't remember.  :shocked

Speaking of fleas.. *grabs a jar of fleas pours it on Darkbillie and his creature while Rocky and Alktraz laughs out loud*

hehehe lol oh btw angel i uninstalt the game so you can but a jar on my creature  :angry: :cool:

ur knuckles would probably look better with the fur off
like my sonic
bwscreen00030kr.png

(you can see the prototype standing in the very back)  :D

I was playing around with a Sonic lion, but when he turned out with purple edges he looked so silly, I did come out with a nice dark alignment Shadow one though. XD I use fur on mine mostly because I wish SEGA would actually put fur on the charactes in the games. LOL!
Mine were just from playing about though, I just like to do them in photoshop for fun.
If you want we could work together on some if you like ^__^

Back