Post Pics of Your Creature

Kays

Elder
Gotta have the traditional PPOYC thread.. :D

Use this thread to show of your creature.

Images should be no more than 800x600. They can be attached to a post or linked to. All members are registered  to use The Gallery which you can use to display your pics. If using the gallery please link to the intermediate image.
Note, Ive replaced the http://www.bwfiles.com/ with "../" in the below examples

To link to an image in the gallery, right click on it, choose properties, highlight the URL and copy it (right click and "Copy" or Ctrl+C).
To display the image use the IMG tags as such:
Code:
[IMG]../gallery2/albums/userpics/10001/normal_badhair.jpg[/IMG]

This will display the intemediate image in the gallery. Note the "normal_" before the file name which is badhair.jpg

if you wish to link to the larger sized image basicaly enclose what's above with a URL tag using the url of the larger sized image as the url. as such:

Code:
[url=../gallery2/albums/userpics/10001/badhair.jpg][IMG]../gallery2/albums/userpics/10001/normal_badhair.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Note that the "normal_" is missing from the first url since this is the full sized image. The results are this:

Another note: :p
An easy way to take screenshots is to use  GrabClipSave

Btw, this fella got destroyed when I installed the patch, but I will be posting pics of my wolf once I start a new profile.  :D

You stole my idea. :p :laugh2
Soon i'll send a pic of my new creature.

Here's a picture of my Lion kicking ass, and also a picture of  my wolf.

SP32-20051010-152021.jpg

SP32-20051007-102804.jpg

awsome pics but why does he have yellow paws well ill post some pics of my creature tomorrow since im getting mine tomorrow

He was using heal, and I through a water miracle on him :p

:p

I just made a new account, ill get a pic of my eeeevil wolf soon  :laugh2

Kays sorry to interupt but i can seem to get my picture big. I dont know how you obviously know that i dont use paint alot. I cant make the picture big and i dont know how. I know i am dumb...

I'll post a picture of my wolf as soon as I can get one where the stupid canine doesn't look like he's missing half a brain and attempting to look smart.

Dudes don't stop contunue posting pics of youre pics more more.

Guess whos back :) not many people know me *not that well known to begin with* but for those who do im gonna be coming to forums more often anyway here be my good tiger Malikray. The tiger on this land constantly attacks so its hard for me to get a pic sans the blood.
BWScreen0002.png

Oh and easiest way for a screenie is alt s or ctrl S i forget which one but it will put the pictures under your profile name in your documents.

look at my creature hes all most completly good and he has 100% muscle and 94% full size cool hay  :yourock:
normal_my creature tiger

if the image dont come out its proberly cos ivr dont the code wrong

Hi Shadow, I think I see the reason for your confusion. The main one being that you don't have an album created in the Gallery.

Go to the Gallery and create an album with your username. Upload your images to it and then link to the images there.

Btw, try not to have any spaces in the file names. It tends to confuse some browsers.

Hope that helps.

Hang on to youre hats or something cuzz here my pics come .........................

After one hour i will. :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2
Im Going to pick up the game from the UPS office. :laugh2

Back