Post Pics of Your Creature

Finally manged to do a couple custom skins, here's Inferno and Storm

normal_Inferno.jpg

normal_Storm.jpg

Next challenge, see if I can mess with the height map too and have the stripes look like fissures : )

I like seeing other peoples creatures ^ ^

Thats a nice skin for the tiger, RageTheSage. You plan to have it on download any time soon?

Sure Knuckles, I can add them to the downloads.

Which one...I see now that someone else had already made one like Storm, not sure if it's on downloads though

--------------

I tried adding a tattoo by adding it to the creature skin...didn't come out all that sharp, but it could be because of my settings

-------------
EDIT
-------------

Tattest.jpg
All grown up->
normal_SpectrumApe.jpg

Knuckles: Lol, I turned up my fibre settings for screen shots...I didn't read the details right, actually lowered the other settings. I'll try the tattoo again at high res

If you want, you can email them to me at Knuckles727200@aol.com

I tried adding a tattoo by adding it to the creature skin...didn't come out all that sharp, but it could be because of my settings

If you want to send any to me, I can take screenshots of them for you on full quality.

hey people i'm back and i now have bw2 but i couldn't get a screenshot on of my bold 100% evil wolf on sry

My uber fighter, Funkeh Munkey.

#1. He seems to glare at me alot...I don't think he likes me.

#2. Giving the villagers a show

#3. Uber uppercut. :D He borderlines neutral/good so his colour continually changes.

http://bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=10618&pos=-406#
umm look at that and see wat my creature is and heres my other
http://bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=59&pos=4

Uh...  Yum steak?

Heh, don't want two creatures that size going to battle!

Yeah, they weren't that recent pictures. Still good though

this is my tiger ^ ^  :D
Hes about the non-evilest evil tiger there is... the only reason hes not a good tiger is he loves to play with the voodoo doll more than the bear  :woot
oh well, I will say though, he looks too cute with the bear, so cuddly. XD cought these shots with him playing with it.

Wow, thats hilarious. Seeing a giant evil monster hugging a teddy, Funny funny creature you got yourself there

Back