Post Pics of Your Creature

Your hour's up Res! :p

Neojb, I like the pic of your tige so I hope you don't mind if I include him with the pics of the other creatures for the news page

neojb.jpg

Hey Zacker youre creature's nose is little to long. :upside  :p or is itn't it ?  :laugh2

Lol, Res! has a good point. He looks a bit stuck-up. :D

Zackers, rather than using the game's printscreen program, try using GrabClipSave.. Does a better job and you won't have to paste it into paint. Also, try to get in the habit of not having any spaces in a file name. It does tend to confuse some browsers.

first aztec land but im on last level now!! but kays i use my bros comp so i have to get permision from him.

Just saw some of your pics as I was adding more to My Gallery. Nice :)

I know this isn't a pic of my creature in a favorable position.  :upside
But I do like it.

normal_GCS0411.jpg

Cool, why is youre wolf sinking in the ground ?!?!? The tiger z gone grazzy

umm how do u post pics again? cause i got 1 or 2 good screens of my creatures also where are the pics?i cant find them in the documents pictures ect.

Read the first post on this thread.

Any pics taken by the game should be in the Black & White2/profiles folder in My Documents.

There is a pictures folder in Saved Games under your profile.

C:\Documents and Settings\Kays\My Documents\Black & White 2\Profiles\~Lobo\Saved Games\Pictures

Best thing to do would be use GrabClipSave. It's linked to in the first post of this thread.

THE TRUE FUZZY ARROUN! FEAR HIM FOR HE IS MUSCUALAR AND ALL THAT IS FUZZY AND GOOD..
normal_NEW%20NEW%20NEW.JPG

NOTE:dont ask about his eyes

Well lucky me. FINALLY got my copy of the game a few days ago and I must say so far I am impressed. Sure there are a few annoying niggles here and there but nothing I can't ignore. Anyway here's my 1st pic of my creature who I've decided to call Rajah Khan... A little undernourished really and doesn't weightlift enough (need to figure out how to get him to do that :rolleyes but he does good :). Hard to believe he was once 75% evil...

he he unlucky kays with the fight and nice pics you guys ill try to get mine, i keep forgetting i just play the game and forget to take pics.
also ive recognised this is my 100th post i think yay

Back