Post Pics of Your Creature

I gotta creature!! MMHMMM, yep, thats right, i gonna try and post a pick of him doing a stage dive!  :yourock:

Seishen said:
Well lucky me. FINALLY got my copy of the game a few days ago and I must say so far I am impressed. Sure there are a few annoying niggles here and there but nothing I can't ignore. Anyway here's my 1st pic of my creature who I've decided to call Rajah Khan... A little undernourished really and doesn't weightlift enough (need to figure out how to get him to do that :rolleyes but he does good :). Hard to believe he was once 75% evil...

Cool, someone else with a white tiger. I'll have to take a snapshot of mine soon. ^_^ BTW - to get your creature to weightlift, the easiest way is to get him on a leash and click a tree or boulder (be aware, that some boulders are too big for him, even a very strong titan can't - for some reason- lift a boulder his own size). Trees are the best i find, since they aren't too big or small. He'll pick it up, and if you hover you cursor over him, there will/should be the option to workout, click that. And be amused by watching your creature do some gym-style weightlifting.  :laugh2 I trained mine to do this on his own eventually... and he likes to use people too sometimes.  :rolleyes

I wish I could get the fur working on my game, but I cant, so here is my bald ape :yourock:

chimp.jpg

As you can see, he isnt too happy about being hairless :D

Oh that looks so cool.  :woot

Wonder what one of the cats would look like, shaven cats always look funny.

Xilven said:
Cool, someone else with a white tiger. I'll have to take a snapshot of mine soon. ^_^ BTW - to get your creature to weightlift, the easiest way is to get him on a leash and click a tree or boulder (be aware, that some boulders are too big for him, even a very strong titan can't - for some reason- lift a boulder his own size). Trees are the best i find, since they aren't too big or small. He'll pick it up, and if you hover you cursor over him, there will/should be the option to workout, click that. And be amused by watching your creature do some gym-style weightlifting.  :laugh2 I trained mine to do this on his own eventually... and he likes to use people too sometimes.  :rolleyes

Lol thanks for the tip. Mine does use ppl from time to time too but I figured its not very nice so I usu get him to put them down after a short while. Will definately try your more  ppl friendly solution  :yes

Whats bad about him using villagers for work outs is that when he drops them he drops them hard and the villagers get damaged.

BTW new creature pic of mine. I made him size 20 and he looks nice. Kay if you can make this my creature on the homepage.

gcs00035rr.png

Actually know what? Nvm i like my smaller tiger so back to 11.55

Off and on my wolf has been having trouble with the tiger on land 7, however I think he's finally found a unique way of defeating him.

normal_GCS0614.jpg

1 word lol i wish my cow would get in a good position for a screen shot

Nice one. That should keep the tiger occupied for awhile.

Is your wolf dancing in the pic? Must be something with good wolves. :rolleyes
Mine danced constantly.
He danced when no one was around.
He danced after a fight.
He danced in the stockpile.
He danced next to the walls.
He danced ... well you get the idea. :D

mine wolf never dans Bump but mine is a nice fella (sometimes)  :laugh2 see for yourself

well on te first pic  :yourock:

p.s. i have an other pic but the  :shocked forum saidd somthing with a same file name so don't complain pls about dubbel posting or spamming

Quick poll anyone else think my ape looks like hannibal lector?
GCS0006.jpg

Creeps me out  :shocked i still love em though.

This is my Ape Milhouse
normal_Welcome.JPG

Milhouse likes training his own pets too, using "ahem" questionable methods
normal_IgnoreMeWillYa.JPG

Then he trys to act all icoy when his pets collapse and I have to find him new ones :rolleyes
normal_AttaBoy.JPG

wat are his pets give him a doggy a cow or wolf! also make millhouse into a cow trust me itll be awsome

lolollol i must have missed something."his pet" in like tike, youre creature can have his own creature.!!?!?!?!?!?!?! :shocked

Not really.  I just like making up stories for interesting screen shots.  They're basically just shots of him in  a fight with the Norse Wolf, but I like my previous description better :D .

One thing I always laugh at though is that more often than not, he won't do a finishing move on another creature in a fight but rather just suddenly stop and clap his hands with glee like above when he thinks the creature's taken enough of a thumping :laugh: .

Frost1.png

This is my wolf, Frost.  He does things I've never seen the wolf on my computer upstairs do.  And you will probably never see that wolf because he's bald.  :upside

fenton_pat said:
Not really.  I just like making up stories for interesting screen shots.  They're basically just shots of him in  a fight with the Norse Wolf, but I like my previous description better :D .

One thing I always laugh at though is that more often than not, he won't do a finishing move on another creature in a fight but rather just suddenly stop and clap his hands with glee like above when he thinks the creature's taken enough of a thumping :laugh: .
Ok cool.
Also why does youre creature look 10 times bigger than the wolf? ???

ReS!s7eNSs-a said:
Also why does youre creature look 10 times bigger than the wolf? ???
That was a screen shot of the second second time I played that land ( I won the game and got reloaded to the last Norse land).  Oddly enough though, it seems the wolf's size is hard-coded rather than dynamic to match you our creature's size (whatever that is) like in B&W1.  It made watching him beating the snot out of him all the more entertaining :D  :laugh: !

Back