Post Pics of Your Creature

apeft8.png

Here is my Ape named Keiran :D. He isn't that big he is about 9-10 around there. He is like 30% good. Hey, how do you take off the quest window on the top left? It's pretty annoying. I'll post better pictures of him later.

Been a while since someone has postd here.

Nice looking ape. What's he doing, or do I dare ask. ???

The "O" key should get rid of the objectives menu.

He was taking a crap on the trees :D. I have another one here...
apedrunkrf7.png

he had just drank at the tavern and got drunk  :laugh2.

i think alot of people have already seen my creature boma

he has anger management problems too

B%26W%20Screen%200028.png

just the other day he stomped one of my villagers and then ate him  :laugh2

http://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/albums/userpics/11011/thumb_B%26W%20Screen%200009.png
Here is my Ape.

If you click on the preview button you can see what your post will look like, including linked images. You also have up to one hour in which you can edit a post if it needs corrections.

Nice looking creature btw.  :)

Your too havoc, it almost looks like he's laughing in that second pic.   :laugh2

thats funny  :D    look at the first and it looks kinda like hes growing a small beard
(or large considering hes so big)

in the pic there he was actually a lot bigger than normal the normal height for a creature is 11.55 (and thats not feet lol) i changed it to 50.00 :laugh2

My B&W1 Creature, he is called Buster and is about 35ish years old now

Myrddin.jpg

One of my creatures, Myrddin.  Kind of boring, especially since I removed the black skin for the default one (reistalled)

i thought that this thred was for bw2 creatures ???

whatever....

actually... look at pages 1 - 12 lol aside from the last two pages there are no bw 1 pics lol

but watev...

This thread was originally for BW2 creatures but since manypeople are playing still BW1 and the BW1 PPoYC thread is still on the old boards... :)

Back