Creatures vs Soldiers

Wolves don't do the pounce thing like certain other creatures. I also find that mine tends to get pounced on a lot when he's not looking.

In combat it seems to be a lot of hit and miss as for how he reacts. Most times he'll just use lightning on the troops but other times he like to beat  p on them using a tree. The same goes for when there are archers present. Occasionally he'll throw a fireball in their direction before engaging any infantry. But not always.

The one thing I do wonder is if it's because I keep him in freewill mode and not soldier mode. He does have the upgrades. Or if it's just experiance. ???

The tigers special ability is pouncing. The wolf has this massive kick thing which sends the enemy creature flying.
This actions are unique to the certain types of creatures

hehe, my Ape cast non-stop fireball or lighning and archers are not big trouble for him 1 fireball and they are all out ^^ my Ape RoCks! I own the last land only with my creature dude  :yourock:

On the second time of me doing the game, I found a fun thing to do. When you get to the First Japanese Land You can Simply run Your Creature up to kill the Japanese guys Soldiers and then use your first Platoon to take his Undeveloped City. Heck that was funny. He has alot of reinforcements though.

Yah, but you've got to watch that group of archers on the hill. But since it's your second time through I suspect that your creature's got the upgardes and took care of them easily.

I'm on the next land, second time around. This time I decided to get my creature to breach the first set of walls. In doing so he got stuck behind them and then went on a rampage. Just about wiping out all of the enemy platoons patroling in the area. At one time there were four platoons after him including that large one.

Im in the last land again. I have made my people build a giant city and when its big enough Im going to kill everything, hehe. That should be a laugh

I'm on the first Japanese land, and my wolf NEVER uses miracles.

I'm usually good until the main city is the only thing left so I launched a finishing attack on the final Japanese city. I had a sacrifical platoon of 20 soldiers to soak up the siren spell and 120 swordsmen with 50 archers linked to it and 5 sige eingines linked to that, all lead by my creature. I was hoping my creature would use either lightning or fire on the first japanese swordsmen and archers to clear a path for my 20 man platoon, NO instead he charges toward the swordsmen and kills half of them off while getting pasted by the archers, he dies :( . Then the remaining swordsmen attack my platoon, mine is easily 3 times larger but gets wasted by the archers, my seige engines then move in and kill all the archers in one volley. The japs send ANOTHER FULL SIZE PLATOON of swordsmen, oddly enough my creature, who has revived, refuses to leave the sancuary of my city. :angry: sonofabitch. My archers and engines get pasted and My offensive fails.

How do I get him to use his miracles! I couldn't even see when to tell him to retreat because the creature status and health menu thing was gone! :help  please!

Did you buy the miracles through the tribune menu? ???

Also the soldier upgrades do make him more effective in fighting.

I read the manual :laugh2

He's a 7 unit tall wolf with 87% strength 99% fitness, he has been given heal, lightning and fire in that order, he got the advanved soldier upgrade after he defeated the norse wolf, his alignment is kinda good and he has full free will, he likes to weightlift rocks and eat grain, he's like a crackhead when I start an expansion "OMG I'm gonna construct that building! and THIS building, and THIS building OMG!" He HATES enemy platoons and loves his teddy bear. After a large battle he'll heal himself and then eat a dead soldier.

what button makes the creature status icon appear and disappear?

my creature is a big, bad turtle that has a pasionate hate for enemy platoons, and shows it very clearly, he has full warrior upgrades and has lightning and heal miracles, oh and he's uba evil.

e0c3e6d7eb.png

Back