Your Standard Unit

Which unit will you have as the main piece of your Army?

• Infantry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seige Equipment(for fenton)

• Ranged(Archer)

• Total voters
well durr anyone  with the archers strategy and obviously superior and so are you aben us two can make the ultimate farchers team muhu hahahahahahahaha (we should team up on online)

I will when I get the game. I plan on my new tactic sorted with walls(not liek the gate one). I cannot wait to show you this one. I thought it through. :D

Sorry to double post but this is a question of BW2. Is there some sort of Guard Tower or Watch Tower for city defence? And if so how time consuming is their build time? :D

No there isn't any such thing  :no I wish there was though. It would make for  an easier way to defend your town at an early stage when you can't afford a huge platoon of archers.

Archers are my main army since I mostly defend. But you should know archers on a wall plus a shield or two makes all the difference in the world. I know my two platoons of twenty archers took out forty swordsmen and I think 80 archers without losing one. All you need to do is know how to use them effectively at what you want them to do.

Still. I always had great tactics with my towers. Towers are a distractive type of building that defend and if built close enough attack as well. While your army goes around and flanks the rest of the town.

When I had Warlords: Battlecry, I created as meany archery units as I could. Then built towers for them to defend from, and kept my infantry in the middle in case anyone got through my archers. It was FUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :angry: :shocked :D :p :laugh:

Too bad there is no millitia units it would be funny storming a village while the puny villagers defend themselves ha ha ha ha! :devil

I havnt seen you before so you must be new
Dont Bump old threads​

BTW ARCHERS NEED A NERFIN

Back