Weekly online get together.

i may be able to explain some of those, 

teaming: if we have enough people we will probably have to team so that every one can play.

rushing: probably not, no one likes a rusher, and from what ive heard, this should just be for fun.

build time: like i said, this is probably gonna be just for fun so you should have plenty of time :)

Aurora said:
Darn, I would totally reinstall B&W and play with you guys tomorrow, but I'm kind of going to be at Walmart tomorrow, camping out for a wii.  :laugh2

Ahh.. and miss out on all of the fun. :D

havoc said:
i may be able to explain some of those, 

teaming: if we have enough people we will probably have to team so that every one can play.

rushing: probably not, no one likes a rusher, and from what ive heard, this should just be for fun.

build time: like i said, this is probably gonna be just for fun so you should have plenty of time :)

Well, maybe there should some rules or courtisties.

Like some of you I don't play online much either. I'm just looking to use this as a chance for a number of us to get together online more as a social gathering than a competion.

I'll open the Lobby, start a new thread and post the IP address about an hour before. This should give people a chance to see if they can actually connect and hopefully fix any problems.

Ok, to clarify the start time:
19:00 or 7:00 pm GMT (England)
14:00 or 2:00 pm EST (Eastern US/Can)
And for Mary and those on the west coast 11:00 am. PST

This is tonight eh?
Guess I better start poking this pheonix thingy...[br][br]Added: Nov 18, 2006, 10:10 AMOkay sorry for the double post here.
I've got the "client" and the "lobby" donwloaded and extracted... and now i'm confused.
hat needs to be done with them?

Yah, it'll be tonight for you. :yes

Just extract all of the files to a folder, double click on the .exe file and it should open the client. With that done input the IP address(which I will post a little late) then start B&W.

This just with the client, or do I do the lobbey as well?
Really, just put in one number? sounds simple enough.

Also... never been online before so i'm not entirely sure what I do once inside BaW ^_^;

It's just like a skirmish map except with real players. :p

The lobby is only used if you wish to host a game. And for that you need to have some ports forwarded.

Although I don't have the game running yet, I do have the Lobby running so  you can check to see if you can connect to it.

IP address: 216.138.192.68

Also if you're using a firewall you might need to allow both the client and runblack.exe access to the web.

I'd do it but...i cant get any of that online stuffs working
I never can understand how any of the stuffs are put in and acutally Work!  :suspect

anyone knows what ports i need to open to play online (hate this router i all the time need to open there the ports :()

You don't need to open any ports for the client.

You guys still going to play...or have you already?
I dont think you have..yet :devil

Hyugoman said:
Having issues my end. The client program won't run for me.
Have you downloaded everything needed?

such as the
.NET framework

Do you have .NET Framework installed?

What errors are you getting?

Error message is:

"The application failed to initilize properly (0xc0000135)"

How do I get this .NET framework then?

Theres a link to it on the first post of the thread where you get Phoenix.

Hyugoman said:
Error message is:

"The application failed to initilize properly (0xc0000135)"

How do I get this .NET framework then?

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&DisplayLang=en

Back