Weekly online get together.

Kays

Elder
There was a bit of interest shown in another thread about having a weekly or at least regular online get togethers.

So I'm looking for a show of hands of who's interested in doing this. Also please state when would be a good time for you. With members in both Europe and NA. we should come up with a time which will suite most if not all.

So, is there any interest in this? ???

Saturday 8am-8pm EST would probably be the time I would be able to do it. :)

i would liek this idea....          Probably best for me would be around 3pm to 8pm Eastern time

:rolleyes

yeah i like the idea

*twiddles thumbs*

tho

*wispers to self*

i still wouldve liked clans  :p

I wouldn't mind showing up once in a while, but as I do most of my posting during work (programming all day long kinda puts a guy off looking at a comp screen in his down time too), I wouldn't be able to take part then, but when I would it'd probably be on a week day any time after 7 (Irish/England time)

Like FP around 7PM would be good for me on this side of the pond but that is lunchtime USA. Not that I would be a regular anyway as just too many things are going on with work family etc.

Ermm, should of mentioned that I was thinking of the weekend. Preferably Saturday.

If it was done during the week, then around 10:00 pm for you will make it 5:00 pm here and earlier for those out west. And I never know when I get home during the week.

Right now early afternoon, let's say 2:00 here (EST) might a good time since it will make it about 7:00 over there.

havoc said:
:rolleyes
*wispers to self*

i still wouldve liked clans  :p

Let's start small. Maybe later if there's enough interest..

well then im going to have to help out as much as possible :)

till then we can still have some fun

I live on the US west coast, but would be interested in this. 

i am up for getting more of u ppl better so lemme know, i can be there as long as it is not in the middle of the european night. Say between 19:00 and 01:00 would be great.

@Mat, yes it is possible to Multiplay BW, just not throught the regular service anymore, there is a mod called phoenix hosted onthis site, but you can also try Hamachi. I prefer Hamachi coz it a little easier to use, no more fiddling with IP adresses etc.

sound like good idea but I don't have anymore my old creature :( but I could just cheat to make my self a creature who knows what i want him to know (probably not perfect ) and I will perfer it to be on Saturday  between 6-7 pm (england time)

No problem for me i come back 4:00 pm GMT time but how do i get online? wasnt the net for b&w Closed Down? Help PLZ! :help

Xlr8 said:
i am up for getting more of u ppl better so lemme know, i can be there as long as it is not in the middle of the european night. Say between 19:00 and 01:00 would be great.

@Mat, yes it is possible to Multiplay BW, just not throught the regular service anymore, there is a mod called phoenix hosted onthis site, but you can also try Hamachi. I prefer Hamachi coz it a little easier to use, no more fiddling with IP adresses etc.

Okay, cool. I think I might get B&W1 as well as B&W2. :)

Weekends around 1pm - 12pm is good for me.. Apart from Sunday.. which would be around 1pm - 10pm. GMT of course :p.

Darkside said:
No problem for me i come back 4:00 pm GMT time but how do i get online? wasnt the net for b&w Closed Down? Help PLZ! :help

The net has been closed but it's still possible to play peer to peer use one of several  methods. Since I have reservations about Hamachi we'll be using BW Phoenix. Info on how to use and the dowload links can be found on this thread on the BWGame boards.

By the looks of it 19:00 GMT (2:00 PM EST, 11:00 PST) on Saturday should be a good time. I know that I can host so I can have the lobby server running start a new thread and post the IP address before that time

Yes I still would like to do this today. (Saturday).

However I have a slight problem to work around.

Yesterday I had my septic tank pumped out (the joys of home ownership) and we discovered that the tile bed had collapsed. It needs to be replaced immidiately (more joys). So I made arrangements that he would come back this afternoon with a crew and equipment to replace the bed. They were doing a job in the morning and I'm after that, but the time frame is inspecific.

They don't need my involvement all of the time so I should still be able to join, even if only for a little while. And unless someone else is willing to host I should still be able to do that.

I'll post more when I know exectly what's happening. 

Bump

Sorry for posting so late but I had indicated that I am interested in trying to have another go at this today, same time.

Anyone else interested? ???

Back