Weekly online get together.

Sorry to sound like a newb... but whats happening each saturday?
Do you guys play games or something?

We play Black and White 1 online using BW Phoenix made by Derobrash on the official Lionhead forums.

:help :help :help :help Its so confusing! (im young so i dont know how) :alc :cmad

What part of it confuses you? ???

Most of the info on how to use and the download links can be found here.

Providing you are on a LAN, all you need to do is to input the IP address of whoever is hosting a game into the client and to start B&W.

Ok everyone..

This Saturday I will be trying again. Same time 19:00 GMT

I'm thinking of joining, but i'd like to know more about it first.
What rules do you guys play by?
And I noticed you said I have to be on a LAN. I'm not sure if i am... I have broadband if that counts?

Sorry you just need a network adapter. So you should be ok.

Since we haven't gotten together yet we haven't established any rules. It's more for fun.

@Havoc,
Iif you're online tonight let's try to play a game. This goes for anyone else also.

All of it confuses

where do i put it all?

and also i dont have to program to make it work and i dont want to install it... im 10 years old and i get in trouble if i download stuff i dont know about....

EDIT: What do i do with client folder?

It doesn't realy get installed. It will run right out of that folder. So place that anywhere and create a shortcut to the .exe file.

One thing you do need is to have .NET framework installed.

Workin... do you want my creature? lol he knows all good miracles all baddens as well except mega blast inc, ext

but he knows lightning bolt_1,2    storm pu_1,2  fireball_pu_1,2

So you want my creature? cuz he is an ape and he loves crushing things...

P:S: if you do watch him at all times...he will uselly  burn your village.. :no

As i dont know the time what is it ? 19:00 GMT? is that 7:00pm?  :upside also whats connect ip?

Is there going to be a get together on the 18th?  19:00GMT is 11:00AM PST for me.  I've downloaded BW Phoenix but I'm not quite sure how to set it up.

Darn, I would totally reinstall B&W and play with you guys tomorrow, but I'm kind of going to be at Walmart tomorrow, camping out for a wii.  :laugh2

Maybe next week!

So my creature? also lol i need to get questions answered

Can we team up?

Can ya rush?

can ya have a build time?

Im new dats why never played MP i was born to late.... DAMN

Back