The long-debated question...what is the undead god's name?!

What is the undead god's name?

• Xoatl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No name, just a generic undead god

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nemesis, reincarnated

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
I don't know. It seems to me it's like the second incarnation of Nemesis but i could be mistaken.

I gotta go generic undead god myself.  The characters are too different to be the same.

he seems pretty generic to me,  but i just call him Xoatl so i have a name to curse at when he attemts to attack me  :;):

Fenton or another mod, yes, please add the option "Nemesis, reincarnated" to the poll.

Thanks!

This has been puzzling me for some time and I sometimes wonder if this new god even has a name (which is why I voted for Generic) because the advisors don't say a name in the game, the new god doesn't say his own name at all etc.

So in the interest of the original game where one god threatened your existance I just call him Nemesis, because it's a name that's quite common to a god like that or to any rival you call them your Nemesis.

mariostar1992 said:
Fenton or another mod, yes, please add the option "Nemesis, reincarnated" to the poll.

Thanks!

Done.  :)

Personally I'd say nemesis because he is a nemesis (rival) , plus bad guys normally come back for a second beating and Peter M's games seem to have a thing called nemesis in them (Dungeon keeper and black and white)

Note I havnt got BOTG :( :( :(

i read something about aztecgods and found one whos name is miXcOATL,and in the book it says that it is only a ruin  that means  the name of the aztecgod might be mixcoatl

lol, nemesis is fine for me because i easily beat him  in number 1 and i did the same again

By the way, I voted for "I'm not sure", is there anyway to change my vote to Nemesis Reincarnated, because that option was added after my vote.

Alkatraz2212 said:
By the way, I voted for "I'm not sure", is there anyway to change my vote to Nemesis Reincarnated, because that option was added after my vote.

That's not possible. So I voted for Nemesis Reincarnated since I'm not sure. :)

I don't think it's Lethys they're just too different and besides how can  someone that  could be spared  be reborn. ???

Even if you spare Lethys, Nemesis implies that he has killed him at the end of land 4, BW1.

dark-heaven said:
How he doesn´t say that he has killed Lethys.

"Only you and I remain." or something (though personally I think that was just like a plot hole)

I'm going to say his name is Chugworth.  Why?  Because that name owns.

believe it or not but the Undead God's name is Talus. I know this because I found a few speech lines in the Dialogue.lug file. there are some with Talus in the name, and one where he actually says his name is Talus.

Sorry to spoil it but I thought I might share this. Doesn't matter anyway, cause I just call him Nemesis.

Back