The long-debated question...what is the undead god's name?!

What is the undead god's name?

• Xoatl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No name, just a generic undead god

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nemesis, reincarnated

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Damn he looked like lethys because i made lethy's alignment purple (dont ask me how!)

Like I said, people can call him what they want, but his name is Talus and I can post that speech file, which has him saying it. He sounds really up-himself when he's saying it.

I just call him Xoatl. In the archeology quest in the 2nd Japanese Land in BW2, it sais "Xoatl waits", or something like that. Eh, Whatever.

Daxter said:
believe it or not but the Undead God's name is Talus. I know this because I found a few speech lines in the Dialogue.lug file. there are some with Talus in the name, and one where he actually says his name is Talus.

Sorry to spoil it but I thought I might share this. Doesn't matter anyway, cause I just call him Nemesis.

If it's not in the actual game, then there is no name.  They decided not to use that sound file, so it's not proof.

I doubt that it's lethys. I don't have BotG, but I know what the Aztec God looks like. A green and red ugly hand  or something right? I always imagined Lethys' hand to be  dark blue. It's funny, in Black & White, lethys is an idiot. He's an ally of nemesis and Nemesis wants to be the ONLY god! He wants to kill every god including lethys, and the Aztec God is too smart to be Letyhs.

I'm fairly sure his name's Xoatl, but I also think there's a reasonable chance he's Nemesis, so that was all messed up before you made it all even worse, Daxter, with your Talus!

I like to call the Aztec God, Menace. There was Nemesis, why not Menace? I don't think he's nemesis thoug. I imagined Nemesis to have a pitch-black hand with long crooked fingernails.

I imagined Nemesis as a red devil hand just like ours when we're evil.  :upside
Well to me that's Nemesis =D

I think it would be much nicer if he was Nemesis, like he was coming back for revenge. MWAHAHHA @______@

there son god  Huitzilopochtli

but most likely there war god Quetzalcoatl

i only know those 

i have a question for all of you

what does caracol mean

i already know it  :p

nop :laugh: ill give you a clue my ancestors were the Aztecs(thats right i will call the undead god to destroy you :p :devil) and the Mayas

i would just name him diablos that was my god name in bnw1 and i always fancied being an undead god lol and now i play a good god so i'm killing my old self

I chose Nemesis, Reincarnated. Would be cool if like it turned out someday to be the God who you plays brother or something like that lol.

(guh!!> :angry  HIS NAME IS XOATL
the japanese manuscript in the first game says something about "xoatl waits". im pretty sure this has something to do with the name of the god.

Back