Strategy Guide Spoilers

lol i already got a way to make up for these ball kicking new things :cool:
and yes it is all bad, i dont go by reviews i go by real screenshots WITH the hud (i cant stand concept screen shoots) and descriptions if i dont like the look i dont buy it but i get the game free on a later date :laugh:
o and you realise that when the hackers are done with this game its tribute system will be a corpse right? after inf tribute points when you got everything you have black and white 2 for real, your a god you need not buy things like a common villager buying food :angry: in B&W1 you could build anything providing you had the resources now u have to buy plans o god the insanity :upside

There are so few spells now that it is pointless to divide them between races so all races have the same all miracles + the idea to pay with tribute seems good. Think, if you have done great things then you have the privilage to do even more cool things. Lionhead leaves up to us what to recieve next...Me thinks unlockables is good as long as passwords or cheats do not unlock but rather it is a concept of the game :shocked

L :shocked :shocked K AT THIS LINK::::::::: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61124

"What's far more disappointing is the complete abandoning of the (admittedly completely broken) teaching system from before. In theory, if you put your Creature on his leash and cast a few fireballs here and there, your Creature would learn from you and attempt to do the same. Now, in a hollow and emotionless design, you buy abilities for your beast from a long, long list of options with the ''tribute' you've earned through play. This is the same way you obtain new buildings for your towns - rather than unlocking new and more advanced features by playing well, you're given everything that the game has to offer from the start, so long as you possess enough tribute to purchase it. Why you want to purchase any of it is another missing feature from the endless tutorial. Certainly they tell you that you can buy them, that variety will please your peoples, and each new building or decoration comes with a description detailing how much more impressive it will make your town. But beyond that, do you actually need a rest home? Does improving the lives of the elderly make a difference to your game? Definitely not in any way that will change your experience."

What a bunch of crap in some ways, yet others make more sense..  Well that's their opinion, not mine or anyone elses.

wow discipol everything i thought and said is also there! and to make it worse i went to bu the strategy game today (games website said it was out...LIARS :angry:) i got to the shop with a mate and ask where on earth have they hidden the thing (it werent with the other prima guides on a nice lil rack) then they say it wont be out till tomorrow along with the game ???... oooook so not only have i been lied to.

I then said upon leaving the store im just gonna download the game then distrubute it *i was joking mind you so chill people who are gonna shout at me :p* then he says something real stupid..."but thats the american version" :shocked NO REALLY? where do they find these guys and i really wanted that guide to :( o well im gonna beat the game just fine having just read that review discipol edited into his post :laugh:

Personally, I like the new system. I have played a lot of RTS and RPG games so the system of unlocking stuff by buying it is nothing new to me. I was kind of bored by how easy it was in B&W1 where you could do anything as long as you had the wood/food/prayer power/etc. This is an improvement IMHO.

Oh God, what have I done?! :shocked

*puts up anti-flame shield*

Everyone will hate me... :blush

no.... nothing wrong with buying it.... but it limits you to what you can do

i mean, i cant be like... Creature, when i click on the troops... heal them...
i cant tell him to heal himself (which he doesnt do very often but the enemy creature seems to do it all the time)
and i cant teach him to throw fireballs at enemy buildings.... and i cant teach him WHEN to use a miracle.... like actually USE fireball in a fight instead of lightning..... it just frustrates me.... so thats the bad part about the learning system gone

and the tribute Miracle Gestures is worthless.... its quicker jsut to hit F5 and select the one you want (plus hitting F5 shows the amount of prayer power you have and how many times you can cast a miracle before you run out)

WTD??????
YOURE CREATURE CAN GET DRUNKK???? :shocked is that bullsh*t or what? :rolleyes

Back