Re: Of Gods And Mortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Im back from the dead yet again.

I guess its just the same excuse as always. Life slows down games and you cant help it. Good news is that term 1 finishes in 2 days. Im not gonna say anything until I am certain but no matter how long this game takes or watever obstacles get in my way, I wont stop doing this.

Funny thing is even after so long out of modding BnW2 and coming back to find that I still know how to script, how good is that.  :p

All I ask is to please not constantly ask for updates if I cant provide them at the time, makes things harder when people expect so much.  :(

And yes MP is seperate from OGaM in a way. Although the biggest part of  the MP game has been taken from OGaM's design and modified, they are both seperate. I would say that both these games are SP and MP mode of this custom expansion.

any updates?
any updates?
any updates?
any updates?
any updates?

relax daxter ;)

Hey guy´s how ya doin?
I have a question: Can you give us some information about the Soundtrack and wich music from the original game you´re going to use in OGAM.
Oh and since so many people are asking for updates, how about some screenshots? :suspect
Nevertheless, please don´t rush OGAM in the end. :)

Sam7557 said:
Nevertheless, please don´t rush OGAM in the end. :)

Never! I want it done as fast as possible!

Just kidding  :laugh: take all the time you need =)

People, I'm sorry to be a buzz kill, but this isn't our jobs like it was for Lionhead people. This is a side thing to do when we have some free time. A lot of delays have occured, (not unlike Lionhead) but you must understand that we don't have the time, money, and man power that Lionhead does. We have one coder working on revamping an entire AI, a couple of mappers, and one writer. So you must all stop hyping up this much. Yes, an update is an exciting thing (for me as well) but things are tough for us. I'm entering High School next year, so I know that my time is going to be limited much more, and I haven't talked to Dax personally for a few months.

Once again, I hate to be a buzz kill, but get real. While we promise that this project hasn't been abandoned, it's a lot harder than we first anticipated, and you must go through the ride just like us.

On the lighter side of things, summer break is coming up, giving most of us a lot of extra time to work soon.

I must agree with that last post, I have been quite busy, and probably will be untill summer break.

sorry.

I took some time to read the thread, and I must say- Impressive. I just wish you could choose the tiger creature. :p

I'm just a landscaper, I know nothing about choosing creatures...

Meta K said:
I took some time to read the thread, and I must say- Impressive. I just wish you could choose the tiger creature. :p
I've already asked this and yes, I also believe they'll be implanting the gorilla too.

Slow... I haven't heard from Dax in months, Zilla, I'm sorry to say has slowly given up on multiplayer, apparently he encountered a fatal problem that he can't work around, so I honestly don't know how things are going. It is still coming though. Dax said he won't give up on this like he did his last mod, so we're slowly working it all out.

I regained acess to my mapping computer!!!

I'll post some new landscapes for you guys soon...

is this thing even coming out? was the latest release the one on the downloads page or am I wrong?

well multiplayer or not keep working on it guys^^

take your time we don't want something unfinished like lionhead did.

I now have twelve weeks off from school  :yourock: . So now I have plenty of time to get all my maps finished up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back