Re: Of Gods And Mortals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apolgies  :blush, next time I will obey the rules, I got angered easily by the amount of spam on the forums.

Spam will happen and it won't dissapear until an admin or moderator notices it and/or are informed of it.

Yes I too came bak to find spam threads in most boards of the site. I took the time to clean some of it out but I may have missed some. Thanks Kays for clearing out the trash.  :)

Hey guys when do you come out with another update?

I know your working really hard and everything, but I'm slightly starting to get impatient. I just can't wait for the multiplayer to come out. do you have some informations about what the multiplayer is going to be like?.

I mean defeating another player in black & white 2 multiplayers is slightly more difficult right, and there are all these things such as impressiveness you have to take into account.

I agree with hoplite. I know we might be rushing you, but some information would be good on how everything works. All we have so far is "it works."

argh sorry guys, I dont really know too much myself about the multiplayer game so Im kind of at the same stage as you all. As for my own progress, Im just waiting on Santa to sepia style that artwork to finish off the cinematic, thats really all I need to finish the new beta.

Sorry I dont have anything else, its starting to get hard to keep up with this and the social life.  :(

You know.., I myself am just hoping that once it is finished, it really is finished.

Often game studios like EA push to hard, and that leading to unfinished games.

Take as much time as you need to make it nice, however, share alot of playtests with us! :p

hmmmm. If I can make it in time I will talk to iRzilla about it and have both release at the same time.

Oh and once again sorry for such a looooong wait.  :p

1 yr and a half is heaps for a game but alot has been done and more is to come. dw it will be finished even if its sometime this yr or next year. Despite all that, to keep the game fresh I hope the MP game will relieve some of that tension for the moment.  :)

sorry I've been gone for awhile guys, but I've been kinda busy...

I've got a new computer that I can install black and white two on! (once I go to my grandfather's house to get the disks), and then I can install the editing tools, and make maps again!!!

YAY

this deserves a cookie!  :cookie

for the meantime trhough, is there anything you'd like me to draw?

my skills have improved over the past few months...

zypher said:
sorry I've been gone for awhile guys, but I've been kinda busy...

I've got a new computer that I can install black and white two on! (once I go to my grandfather's house to get the disks), and then I can install the editing tools, and make maps again!!!

YAY

this deserves a cookie!  :cookie

for the meantime trhough, is there anything you'd like me to draw?

my skills have improved over the past few months...

I will speak to u about this in a PM, look out for it.  :)

ok guys. With wat I have, Ive made some progress of the finished product cinematic but still a little ways to go. The cinematic contains both artworks received from Santa and Zypher and so far they have found a place.  :)

Once I have more of it, I will release a video of it to the team for feedback.

In my opinion though its looking pretty darn sweet and how exactly how I wanted it to be. Something fresh and unique from any other BW2 cinematic seen before for custom maps.

The only suggestion: Make the campaign hard(Maybe give GodAI resource handicap). The pluses of this is challenge and longer gameplay!  :)
Of course this makes the need for Difficulty selection!

eeehhh!!!!

I'm makeing another drawing though!!!

perhapse it could be included in a later date, if this cinematic needs more...

or it could be used later in the game, because it is a battle scene...

lolz iRzilla, it wont take a year for another beta. God AI is in fact moving along swimmingly and I even have plans to let your allies take control of the game's time by manipulating time of day.

And dont worry, I will make it as hard as possible. Gone are the days where little things make huge impacts and makes conquering a land far easier. This time everything u do will have a consequence.

No longer will you just keep building to eventually impress the towns you are trying to control. Your fellow enemy gods will take actions to slow that by firing miracles to destroy your town constantly or by constant ambushes by their platoons to keep you busy. Also taking towns by force are no longer as easy either, enemy gods have access to super miracles which are Area of Effect type miracles that centre on a certain position.

But it wont be too hard, those gods will be subjected to mana from their supply much like the player, nor will they be able to continuously make platoons to ambush if villager population is low.

Oh and Zypher, I just need one more piece of art for that cinematic, a picture of a god's hand being drawn in the swirling vortex of the void and that god trying to resist. Thanks for the first one, it works great in the intro.  :)

I can't wait for the next playtest to come! :D

I can reallly feel the vibe coming of this! ^^

Oh yea by the way, I have seen this in other threads not relating to that topic but to confirm the goddess is not evil, shes good and kind-hearted just a little bit of a biatch just trying to sway people that you are the evil one and
she does a pretty darn good job of it to by the end of Part1 leaving you almost broken and powerless.
  :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back