its offical creatures can use weapons but not how u expected!!(spoiler)

edraik

creatures can have weapons but theyre just trees and rocks trees can be used like a bludgeon and rocks like hammers

Maybe I'm missing something, but I always thought that they could use objects as weapons. ???

I still wonder why they relased the stratergy guide before the game came out...

Right.... I can just see the teddy bear being used as a weapon. :laugh:

Phen!! said:
I still wonder why they relased the stratergy guide before the game came out...

So they can sell lots of copies to anxious fans who don't have the game yet.  :rolleyes

Right teddy bear...

I would see a whole giant line of villagers holding each others hands to form a  giant human sword hammer thing.

cant the creature throw rocks.
i wonder how much damage a teddy bear does can it wipe out a whole army.(i wish lol)
the creatures one fighting machine. can the crature body slam!!!!
if it was big enough might be able to wipe out a whole army lol.

Bah,  the hideous, leather-faced Fwank (or was it Fwanky?) in 'Loaded' (PS1), had a teddy attack... he released a barrage of heat-seeking teddies as a special attack...

I bet that the creature can throw a rock at the armies and kill them alll. :angry:

Ever played postal where this guy put his gun ina cats butt and used the cat a a silencer when he shot it? It was sick and creul yet funny to hear it meow, the rapid meow thing, whne it show. There was no blood cuz God.... that'd look weird from where the gun is positioned.

Aben said:
Ever played postal where this guy put his gun ina cats butt and used the cat a a silencer when he shot it? It was sick and creul yet funny to hear it meow, the rapid meow thing, whne it show. There was no blood cuz God.... that'd look weird from where the gun is positioned.

Stop going off-topic, Aben or I'll have to pull the plug on your account. :p

My wolf actually killed about three people with the teddy o_O;
He threw it and it knocked them into things..  :shocked

same here but i had a lion, the walls were in the way of my lion so he couldnt aquish this platoon so he threw a teddy bear at it and killed some but than i dismantled the  and he stomped on them. (than he ate his toy ball)

Back