Gods

What type of god do you prefer to be ingame?

• Good god

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad god

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Neutral god

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Neutral. I try to be good, but I've got evil tendencies.  :p

Try to stay neutral, but i do like armies, and i have a good side to me.

Red Cell Ops

Neutral,I like being good and building things but I also like trowing fireballs and bolts of lightning at my enemies.It can be soo much fun :devil

I liked playing BW1 in all three modes, but for BW2 it was good all the way, I hated trying to build armies it seemed to take forever.

Mary26 said:
I liked playing BW1 in all three modes, but for BW2 it was good all the way, I hated trying to build armies it seemed to take forever.

I found that if you are good you seem to get alot more game experience, because when you are evil the game is to easy, Eg on the last japanese island you can fireball the nearby armys so its alot easier to complete the level, Also the easy way to level your archers on that level is to put dem on the wall and they will level like crazy :p

I like the idea of being evil more, but it really takes a lot more time and effort to amass a large army (unless I use that one trainer and get infinite food, but that's boring =p).  I usually play good, though, just because it seems to take less time to take things over, and I get to build stuff constantly :0

You know, I usually play by which land I'm on. Japanese and Aztecs? Towards the end, I play evil, but when I'm against norse, I play the good way.

In BW1 i played evil all the time, but in BW2 i play good cos i like the way that the buildings get when we're good, and cos i get easily bored when trying to make armies...

It depends on wich file it is. If it's my Bbalis (Ali Baba) I try to be good, but I can't help bombarding the Celtics with fireballs! Actually, I only tourture nuetral, and enemy villages, but I treat my villagers with respect.  :yes IN another file, Storm, I just started, and in in my Gouji file, I am TOTALLY evil! I kill people if they just hang around! Though I sometimes am FORCED to do good things!

I said good god. Sometimes I'll take a settlement by force, especially in BOTG, but besides that I'm good... in game ;).

good all the way, being evil takes up 2 much time and people, i would rather just send my creature in than make armies.

BW1: that was evil all the way because there were no building limits and i liked taking that dudes villages when he was at other towns and using his scafolds for my own use

but when nemesis came and u owned the dudes main village it got u pretty angry with nemesis

Dan25

bnw1 evil all the way

in 2 good i take villages by force ocasionally but thats cus i want more influnce so i can get more resources stupid migrating people should keep there town and just give me influence over not come to my big city

It seems that lionhead made both games have a specific main alignment... BW1 it's easier and you were better off being good (or trying to be good lol), while in BW2 it seems to be easier to be evil, raising armies and whatnot,  =/  Idk if anyone else feels this way, but if Lionhead DID make the games like this, I wish they hadn't've ^^ ;;; They're still great games though :D

B&W1 easier to be good/neutral right up to the last village on the last land.
B&W2 good all the way the fastest I completed the game was with NO troops created on any land.
Had to use the troops provided obviously. 
The ore saved on not having soldiers was used to make a more impressive city, simple as that. :laugh2

In BW1, I was a wretchedly-evil, and dare I say, Undead-using god... I made ample use of the Corpse/Teleport trick, often turning 75-90% of my villagers into tireless (after the LONG rest after their murder and resurrection) skeletal slaves. My creature was good; I often used him to take villages, and to clean up my messes whenever I misfired a miracle or threw a temper tantrum.

In BW2... I have to admit, I ended up rather neutral.  I always had an evil backup plan (ie., cram villas uncomfortably close, in concentric rings around the village square, use destructive miracles on enemies, use the creature as a Wonder-smashing suicide weapon to slow the enemy down), and my alignment fluctuated between moderate good and extreme evil.  Usually, I grew tired of playing evil, as the transformation no longer affects the sky, and only subtly affects the lighting within your influence.  In a word, evil wasn't scary or evil enough, it was drab and dilapidated.

Also, my affinity for trees (something which cannot be understated; I have hundreds of them, lining the inside of all walls and surrounding all buildings, regardless of alignment) both pushes my alignment up, and can be the cause of my downward spiral into murderous evil.  Suffice it to say, when a certain tribal leader cast the Hurricane Epic in my village, I responded with brutal, unrelenting force.  An enemy life for every broken branch or torn leaf, I reasoned.  I also employ the effectiveness of punishment spikes, especially around altars, smelters, granaries, fields and wonders.  I've also done well as an impressive evil god, murdering my people for sheer pleasure, with the Creature alternating duties of village upkeep and platoon-slaying, all the while building impressively and placing many, many blackened trees.

i like BEING evil, but i dont like takinng towns using armies. killing is fun tho lol

I prefer being neutral. I love to build huge, impressive cities, but I also like taking enemy towns through war.

Unlike most of you guys... I'm evil all the way... I'm seriously addicted to being evil.

I decline most people that want to join my city, Sacrafice,Make armies...

I don't know why i like to be so evil...  :laugh2

Back