Gods

What type of god do you prefer to be ingame?

• Good god

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad god

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Neutral god

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
EVIL it's more fun , i've tried to be good but i end up being neutral so i just picked EVIL :devil

I can't be evil, it's just.... too evil, i like being good, build impressive cities.

I've played the game through twice as good and now it's quite boring early on as I just build a volcanoe epic next to an alter with about 60 or so people worshipping at the wonder. It can be charged in about 5 minutes usually and then I rip there town apart and burn it and then I win with 100% good still.

I'm playing through as evil now. I did have a file with an ape but the apes alignment increase when it killed people and eat everyone (that was fixed in the patches) And now I have and evil lion and I'm winning OK. I'm still doing all the good quests for the tribute such as take over 3 towns by impressiveness even though there are 5 towns there as you can still take over deserted towns and it counts toward the evil tribute.
Playing evil is harder than good but it also lets you have more experience of the game and how the landscape cane be used to my own wicked advantages. I guess thats just because I am a landscape editor guy and I need to think of things like that. Oh Well

EVIL! ts so much more fun than collect lost sheep or build walls! I do end up city building though.
Its also pretty cool watching peeps flying into walls and cliff faces  :)

I Love to be evil. Who doesn't enjoy throwing poop into the town? Or seeing skeletons everywhere. They so Cute. But i do enjoy keeping my town pretty but with alot of tort pits and no old ppl home ^^; But that kinda makes me good,So the game tell  :angry i have 5 armies. 1 catapult thing 2 archers and 2 warriors on land Jap. 1  but it doesn't do much good there they never attack! And when they fineally come close to me my creature does nothing my armies are to slow. So i just hafta use an miracle or throw a big rock on them. Or a teddy bear. My creature is nice since its basically a slave. Its freedom is 100%. I don't punish him or reward him. He also is a cow and is no fun at all. :(  :(  :(

Back