Game crashes when going through portal to world 2 (Black&White 1)

Styrud

Hi. I'm having trouble with going through the portal at the first world. When I click the scroll I go into the cutscene but then the game crashes, presumably when it tries to load the next world. It's kinda frustrating since it didn't save and I have to redo a whole bunch of stuff.
Anyone knows why the game crashed? I am on ver. 1.42 with creature isle ver. 1.24.
Any reply would be helpful as I really want to continue playing. Thanks!

Same issue, cannot go to World 2 no matter what I do. When I click on the scroll, I get the error message and the game crashes.

If anyone has a fix for this, I would love to give it a go. First time trying to complete this game as back when it came out, I simply didn't have a good enough PC to run it. :)

1639528614559.png

UPDATE: I was able to bypass this by downloading BW Ultimate. I can finally experience the second island. Amazing! :)

@Styrud @tom.cruise

Last edited:
I had the same problem with this game once, and I ended up giving up on it. It can be frustrating when you're really into a game, and then it suddenly stops working. So, to get distracted from playing Black and White, I began to look for some other games. I recently discovered this post about - Does Bingo Cash Really Pay, which looks like a fun distraction from your game troubles. Besides, I made a few extra bucks, which was a bit mood lifting. Maybe you could give it a try and see if it helps take your mind off things. Let me know if you end up trying it out!

Last edited:
Back