found 2 new epics!!!!!

Playing on my game B&W2 on a skirmish map i downloaded and extracted it all i had the siren charged i used it on one of the enemy and they froze except the creature:laugh:

bozzo442 said:
OMG I FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE THE EPIC STOP TIME WORK  (note possible spoilers)
press p while playing
Haha, ace :)

These have been known since modding BnW2 first began. There's also Wonder of Mass Destruction and Verdant, if you didn't see. People have been trying to script them in, but no luck. You can see what they'd look like with a DDS converter.

NickGodOfAll said:
These have been known since modding BnW2 first began. There's also Wonder of Mass Destruction and Verdant, if you didn't see. People have been trying to script them in, but no luck. You can see what they'd look like with a DDS converter.

Wonder of Mass destruction and Verdant???  :shocked :shocked Wooo I want to try those two!  :yourock:

Have you tried editing "GameBalanceArtefact.txt" I think you can enable or disable buildings.

Edit: Try the GameBalanceArtefact.txt I included. I can't test it out on this computer (Graphics Card doesn't support Pixel Shader). I can't test it until i can use my other computer.

Hmm, i was looking throught the skin files and theres skins of the buildings for stop time, verdant, and something called womd which might possibly be "wonder of mass destruction"?

well in BOTG there is a verdant miracle and it turns enemy soldiers into a rabit ot pig or cow etc.
and the doomsday epic might be the death miracle which raises up an undead army :D

Yea but i dont have BOTG installed, and these are textures for a wonder. Verdant and death are miracles. If theres a texture then there most likely is a model.

Sorry, but there are no models :no

Only the textures remain.

I think that those were meant to be epic wonders. In BoTG the new miracles are just regular type miracles.

i am using the doomsday epic in my new map, it works as a creed power like in Daxters maps though, but basically it a giant explosion, a very large explosion, evil players would like it

Daemonium said:
i am using the doomsday epic in my new map, it works as a creed power like in Daxters maps though, but basically it a giant explosion, a very large explosion, evil players would like it

And a good idea too because as long as you use effects, people can create their own epics from any mixture of visual effects. You see with my Megablast, I've managed to create a new megablast epic miracle, which will be in the next verson of my map, plus I've enhanced by using it's visual effects along a mixture of other epic miracles effects to get that enhanced feeling. Hence a new and improved Megablast, so you don't a great modder to create new miracles if you can do them yourself. Try it.

there are a lot of effects to use too, i looked thro the enum for visual effects, theres like death effects, clouds and a lot of other effects, heres what the DoomsDay epic looks like

Daemonium said:
there are a lot of effects to use too, i looked thro the enum for visual effects, theres like death effects, clouds and a lot of other effects, heres what the DoomsDay epic looks like

This be off topic but your grass texture is a bit too green. Try using this
RGB cycle. R - 44, G - 58, B - 22

Back