found 2 new epics!!!!!

edraik

well i was looking through the gamebalance miracle thingy and found doomsday and stop time epic miracles !!!
but there is no building for them so wtf is rong here?

I think they were taken out but was left in script... Some people at lionhead fourms are trying to use em.

That's too bad, Stop time sounds like it could be useful. :D

Don't know about doomsday though.

Doomsday is that EVERYTHING on the island will be destroyed right?

Chetto said:
Doomsday is that EVERYTHING on the island will be destroyed right?
So the story goes :D .  But no one's ever seen anything on this.  There have only ever been a handfult of references to it by the devs.

model?!?!?!? u must have a extremly different definition of model dude :shocked
to make a model of a epic miracle...wait you wouldnt because its technicly not a physical thing youd only have to mesh the wonder and skin it then possibly sew c++ into the mesh to tell it how to read the skin or something or maybe just let the game do that part :D anythings possible but with our current tools...nothing but script changes is possible :no then if they didnt make the animation (if it has one like a countdown over the stop time miracle maybe?) youd have to make that in the same way as the others god it hurts my head trying to think of this but dude ive never heard of programming models out of c++ thats scary :shocked

WEll edraik if you do do it give us a download.. You know we all would want em

as soon as i learn how to animate and do the stuff for the graphics of bw2

stop time epic sounds like it would be right under the siren.

I dont know how usefull it would be tho. Unless your trying to save something.

however.... lining up like 10 fireballs at something and releasing them. then wait for time to return and.... :devil

Lol, :D

I think stop time would be most effective if it only affected the enemy troops and not yours.

But even better you could postion your creature outside and break wall during tiem break and have your villagers construct militaary buildings within their town. Spawing units at a greatly excellerated speed. :D

OMG I FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE THE EPIC STOP TIME WORK  (note possible spoilers)
press p while playing

maybe they will put it in the next patch or somthing :laugh2 btw the doomsday epic sounds beter to me then the stop time thingy  Bump

u guys i figured out how to do the doomsday epic u cast all 4 epics in the same place mostly at once and u get some really good stuff

i think he meant one after another the moment the cut scene finishs or something, maybe somehow disabling the cutscene effects(camera lock & focus on the event) and just letting it play out while you still have control then cast another and another u might get something then but what do i know im just logical :laugh:

If you are using volcano, or another epic, use it like normal, but anytime during the chant, press escape, and it will skip it.

Back