choosing a creature(please read)

Stormiracle10 said:
No it ain't! I may be new to this site, but I've been watching and playing black & White since 2002! I thnk I have an idea by now whick is smarter and dumber. Oh, and that's what I meant by intellegence! The miracles. I doubt it's random though.

Wow, way to totally contradict yourself. First you disagree with what we said, and then you acknowledge that we are right when we say intelligence rating = miracle learning...

Yes, creature minds are very much random. The species CAN affect some of the things your creature may try(The tiger might want to eat humans more often than a sheep! Oh noes! But wait, you can fix that with a simple slap, or by taking control of him from the start and not letting him go for what he feels like), but not enough to really care about.

If you are going to continue with an argument against this, realize that personal experiences don't mean much. You'll have to use facts. "I've been watching and playing black & White since 2002" doesn't mean a thing.

Undead---God said:
The wold is bext!
All evil gods should have the wolf. If you're a good god who builds armies to defend yourself, go for the cow. If you are good and have no armies, go for the lion.

Disagree to the MAX. Wovles are actually terrororial creatures, whats a good god do? Defend and build. Whats a wolf do when someone walks into their land? Attack. So, for a turtle player, why wouldn't a DEFENSIVE creature help? Being evil, the cats are actually more fight built, even though all creatures could do anything, the cats are better on offensive, wolves are better defensive,

i like the crocodile bet just the good tiger in bnw 2 is kinda wierd :suspect
i mean the  hed actually cahnges shape

The wolf is known as equal to the lion, many will disagree but it is about equal to a lion in strength. The crocodile should of made a return to B&W2.

I used to have a completly awesome tiger. He was all muscular and evil. And for some weird reason, he was pretty much a genius. I use the ape now, because hes an all around good creature when well trained. But if I could get my old creature back, I would.

Have you deleted the entire game since you lost your tiger? ???

Back