choosing a creature(please read)

havoc

Elder
its about 12:00 youve just got black and white 1 or 2 you start the game then you think omg i dont know witch creature to pick.....  :shocked

ive heard this so many times from so many people on so many different boards it kinda funny....   :;):

now i wanna speak on it so listen up! you may feel like a toddler in a  pet store .... but dont go asking around about witch one is best.....

go with your gut feeling, take a leap into the unknown choose the one that you think best represents you (any or all of the above :laugh2)

have fun in exploreing the attributes and uniqueness of each creature there is plenty of time to do so

but please dont ask us ask yourself, "witch one is right for me"

now go out and play with your giant tomogatchi  :laugh2 :laugh2 :laugh2...........

(please voice your opinion(s))

Lol, I really should be trying out the other creatures.

For BW1 I usually go for the Leopard and the Wolf for BW2. :rolleyes.

i usually tryed to go for the felines lion, tiger, and leopard but i played around with almost all the other creatures i really dont like the apes (ape gorrila mandril) fighting style in bw1 its just plain silly looking the only ones i havent done experiments on \ with are the rihno and the croc but i saw enough of the rihno named samson on kilroys and i really didnt like it, i forget are rihnos the dumest creature in the game or not  ...hmm...

I like the Ape. I always picked him since B&W1. Probably because it's one of my favorite animals :laugh:. I want the crocodile though :(.

well if you want to get the croc your gonna have to beat creature isle but dont worry its not that hard, even a simpleton like me can do it  :woot

Used the tiger in all BW games.. tiger rocks. xD

(tested out other creatures too..)

I hear its not that smart though.. I never really saw any difference between it and other creatures.

ive always enjoyed the creatures of the feline sort, they have always been my favorites

The wold is bext!
All evil gods should have the wolf. If you're a good god who builds armies to defend yourself, go for the cow. If you are good and have no armies, go for the lion.

Tigers are as thick as planks, but that is exactly what makes them so good...easily trained creatures can easily pickup bad habits.
Hard to train but equally hard to loose that training evil or good you can trust a tiger to do what you want.
It makes the game flow so much better if you send your creature to take one village while you build in another.

Pretty strange how i would normally go for a Feline, my Hunter on WoW has a nice kitty (picture of it on this webby: http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/mob.html?wmob=10741) and cats are my favorite pets, i am strangely hooked on Chimps in BW. When (if) i pick up a copy of BW2 ill prolly go for Chimp again. I know all Ape types look the same i just like the angelic aligned chimp color best :cool:. I think i also know why because if you make a good aligned chimp he looks soo happy thats just what you need after a hard day's work someone who is glad to see you and never pretends (checks if girlfriend isnt reading along over his shoulder)

I thought I should put this on here. In Black & White 1 , here are the attributes 'n stuff of each Starter Creature
Cow
Best With: Good
Worse With: Bad
Good Things: Is noble, listens well
Bad THings: Is a complete idiot, and is terrible at fighting.
Ape
Best With: Whatver!
Worse with: Nothing!
Good Things: It's great at whatever you asign it! And it's a fast learner. Oh, and it has a cool hairdo.
Bad Things: I ugly kinda.  :( And it sometimes gets is butt kicked in battle.  :(
Tiger
Best With: Evil
Worse With: Good(It looks ugly when good)
Good Things: A skilled fighter, looks cool kinda.
Bad Things: It is terrible and learning and has the brains of a booger bat. :( :happytears:

the tiger isnt dum mine is the smartes creature the miricles it knows are
1.water/increase
2.heal/increase
3.food/increase
4.spiritual shield
5.physical shield
6.wood
7.fire ball
8.lightning
9.strenght creature[br][br]Added: [time]1185684171[/time]and i forgot about forest

you need patience it took a whole day to learn forest but it was worth it  :woot :woot and it looks pwetty when its good :blush

*poke*

None of the creatures intelligence is determined by their species. The mind they have is pretty random from the start and they will pick up things based on how you've raised them, from there.

The "intelligence" stat you see on many charts only indicates how fast they learn miracles. Considering the fact that you have to teach your creature WHEN to use certain miracles and not just HOW, the "intelligence" stat isn't really that important, in my opinion.

Sier said:
The "intelligence" stat you see on many charts only indicates how fast they learn miracles. Considering the fact that you have to teach your creature WHEN to use certain miracles and not just HOW, the "intelligence" stat isn't really that important, in my opinion.

I agree with this Sier, as you experiment more about how the creature fights, habits and other things it does. Personally my self i like the dumb animals over making the game more of a challenge. The intelligence part is only to get beginners into the game.

No it ain't! I may be new to this site, but I've been watching and playing black & White since 2002! I thnk I have an idea by now whick is smarter and dumber. Oh, and that's what I meant by intellegence! The miracles. I doubt it's random though.

Stormiracle10 said:
No it ain't! I may be new to this site, but I've been watching and playing black & White since 2002! I thnk I have an idea by now whick is smarter and dumber. Oh, and that's what I meant by intellegence! The miracles. I doubt it's random though.

thats not true i once got a chimp who learn things way slower than anyone else and i remeber you said that the tiger will only do bad things mine got out of its pen when the training was over and started making breders he has never eaten live stock or people he sticks to grain

Back