About Artifacts

Well I for one would like into perhaps convince both Gremxula and Okapidragon to try to do some multiplayer. You both seem very into the game and could teach people a lot. As far as online play goes, and even the modding community, we need more people involved. I'm just getting involved w/ this game myself just by the pure fact of how much trouble it is to get things to work,  especially in multiplayer.

I also have a decent amount of free time and would be willing to take a crack at learning to make custom maps, mainly for online play.

Like I said, I'll be all over it if there are still users when or if I ever get BW and Internet on one computer consistently. Currently, my family is working off of one wired modem, so I get maybe four hours tops on the Internet throughout most days, and I can only use my Netbook which has no CD drive or BW for the Internet, as it would be too difficult to lug my desktop around and it doesn't have a wifi card anyhow, so I couldn't use it on the days when I am at a house with wifi anyway.  :laugh2 Basically, for at least the next year or so, it is not possible for me to game online if the game requires a disc.

As I have posted  in other threads  I am just to busy at this time of the year.

Back