Your favorite land in BNW 1 ?

Which land is your favorite in Black and White?

• Land 1

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Land 2

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Land 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Land 4

• Land 5

• Total voters

Lollo

Just wanted to see which land is the favorite.  :D
Um, I'll delete this is if its in the wrong board.
Kinda new here...  :sorry

My favorite land is Land 1. It is always so relaxing, and there's no Khazar breathing down your neck the whole time.
A close second is Land 4. I like the challenge and it's nice seeing my favorite land restored to it's former glory.  :blush

If you want to say why you prefer the land you chose, drop a comment below!   :upside

being a benevolent god, I prefer land 5 because it offers a real challenge, especially since you don't start with any wood or food miracle. A big test of patience and management, and I love it :)

Land 4. I've just always enjoyed it. Plus seeing the Land return to normal is always fun.

Ades said:
being a benevolent god, I prefer land 5 because it offers a real challenge, especially since you don't start with any wood or food miracle. A big test of patience and management, and I love it :)

For similar reasons, I like Land 4.  I always thought of it as more of a challenge given you had to find those stones to help restore the land - all the while having to protect your village from additional threats.

I like land 3 :) I find it's a nice change with the Celts, and there's the pressure to take the three towns to get your creature loose - I thought that gave it an interesting angle. But then, land 2 is awesome as well :)

I agree with SkelApe land 3 is awesome, but land 2 annoys me mainly when the other gods fly in front of the screen.

I just can't decide...

*rolls up sleeves and flexes fingers*

I'm going to have to have a playthrough so I can decide properly  :;):

Willy said:
...when the other gods fly in front of the screen.
Y'know what I do when they fly in front of the screen? Just before they get a chance to get me, I move to a different location.
And then they chase me.
Think of it as a god version of tag.  :p

Back