You Want The Tiger LEGAL?

Chetto

Elder
I did some research on lionsource and thanks to a translate machine I found this:

You does the play already fall with the Intro and doesn't come it therefore not to plays? Had to come you so far no possibility to the tiger as a creature? If one of these questions with can answer it, should downloaden and use you the Savegame. IMPORTANTLY: Functioned only with Black&White 2 - version 1.1 or upward. Looks in liesmich.txt for the installation and the further information.

I translated that from German to English..
You will get an save game with THE TIGER and now...  the fun part!! :p  this file is ONE MONTH OLD :p but because no-one knows germans...  :p

I DID NOT TEST IT!!  I'M STILL HAVE TO DO THAT AND I'M GONNA DO IT TODAY!! :)

Check it overhere
http://lionsource.planet-multiplayer.de/download/dl.php?id=558

Btw Move This Plz :)

Well...  Guys...   I just tested it and...    IT WORKS!!!  :laugh2 :D :woot
WhoopiedieDoooo!  :laugh2 :D
You will start at the creature selection screen and you can choose the Tiger to  :)

Now You Really May Worship Me  :angel  :laugh2 :woot

I never in my life had a bad experience with that site before, till now. One of it's in Brower pop-ups popped up so I clicked the X on it to close it but it tried to lock me out of my own computer! So I had to do a hard reset because no even ctrl alt delete worked. Be careful I am not sure if it was that site or something hidden on my pc but that was not a nice experience.

yippee... i always wanted the tiger thank you chetto all bow down to chetto all bow down to chetto...

just download the tiger inlocker somewhere else :rolleyes it's easyer then that thingy  :p

Personally, I wonder how legal this really is.  ???

Over the last while the Lionsource site has become quite nasty with all of the pop-ups and I perfer to avoid it if I can.

Does anyone have a link to a site which does carry the unlocker?

I had a quick look at the files and have to agree with Kays, I doubt its legal.
Basicially its just installing a profile on your computer that has been modified by the tiger unlocker...

Just as illegal in my opinion...
( Could be wrong though )

The tiger unlocker can be downloaded for like 255kb from google just search Tiger unlocker and look and u will see the download click it and you got the tiger :yourock:

I don't think that's particularly legal either.  I imagine if EA or Lionhead got a mention of what's showing up on Google, they'd contact the providers of the site to take it down for fear of prosecution.

We are all criminals ?
O its illieagal to look at a TV.Don't do it you'll go to jail :p :p :p :laugh2

Theres one good reason its not illegal and that is if it was illegal they wouldnt have made it in the first place and wats the point buying it for an extra couple of quid? :devil?

Back