wow... lol. o wait... awwwwww....................

Kati

So again, keep in mind that I just want to get back to where I was before my game was ruined by glitches. I downloaded the leopard so that I could teach him faster than if he were a tiger. The download says that you can change back to your original creature, and I confirmed this by going back to the creature breeder. Today though, he apparently lost my tiger. Am I stuck with the leopard?

Thank you

If your tiger does not show up - he is indeed lost. Try again perhaps? he might show up again - if not, he is sadly lost for ever.  Untill you start a new game.. that is.

Welcome to kayssplace!

Use the creature changer, found in our downloads section.

I love gaming communities... thank you very much guys.

Edit:

Alright, so here are the results for anyone else who encounters this problem. This wasn't a perfect fix, but I'm not complaining.

I had finished teaching everything my creature knew on my last file, using the ape on the third land. After switching to the Tiger using the program suggested above, there were no glitches, but every miracle that my creature knew %100 dropped to %24. This makes sense given horrendous difference in intelligence between the tiger and ape. I shall just switch back to the other creature I brought to land 3, make that one the tiger, then switch back to the ape teach him everything, and then do a "legit" creature swap.

will update later I suppose.

edit edit:

by using the creature changer program to switch from a gorilla to a tiger, the miracles at %100 dropped to %74, again a proportional difference in the two creature's intelligence levels. I then had a tiger waiting to be changed to and an ape that just needed be shown each of the miracles one or two more times to regain that %30 deficit.

Many thanks.

Back