Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in a blue moon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jackmix

So, who here still plays bw2?

I mod\skin for it all the time, but I hardly ever play it. Just too repetitive.

Yeah, no news update from Lionhead which they said was "promised"

Heh, Lionhead abandoned this game when it first came out, the movies is their glory now

(But the movies is fun :) )

I still play it if I get a chance to. Just updated my graphics card so it runs much smoother and there's still some milage left in the game since I've written out impressivness.

I don't think that LHS has abandoned BW2. It's just taking them longer than expected to finalise and release the next patch.

jackmix said:
Heh, Im running dual nvidia 7800's :D

Wow, that's impressive. Does having 2 of them really make a big difference on playing games?
My friend and I were talking about (I think) those graphics cards the other day and we thought it was kind of funny how someone could spend as much money on just graphics cards as I spent on my entire laptop. :D

Ha, yeah 2 makes a big difference

Fear Benchmark (1)

Min: 44
Average: 186
Max: 266

Fear (2)

Min: 66
Average: 208
Max: A WHOPPING 508!

Just out of curiosity.

If you've got such a wonderful system, why are you getting Fogi to take screenshots for you? ???

I didn't have time, I had to go to the doctor, but he messed up and I took them the next day

Sometimes, but I'm mainly waiting for the patch now before I play it again.  At the moment, I'm playig through other games I've gotten more recently.

Heh, I am going at it with a challenge. I am making a super zombie-licious tiger with holes going through him and whatever and i made a ghost have a look see

That was a transperency test, but if any1 wants a copy, feel free to pm me

I still play it makes a change now and then from B&W1  :;):.

I am re-interested in it because I am making big city (check my gallery for updates) and is currently in it's 4th stage (almost over, when the trees on the whole land are gone....)

I have only ATI Radeon 9600 and its not so good, ITS BAD and I sometimes hav laggs, but I atleast can play with creature fur!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back