Who Can Host On B&W Multiplayer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
I think i maybe can host but i still need to understand why my game crash while i am trying to join a game

Do you have all browsers closed?
and do you have your ports forwarded?

I think I've got BW Phoenix figured out, so I can host.  As long as I'm not trying to run my browser at the same time it seems OK.  I just need to get a better creature.

Will you be patient darkside <_<
It's only fair to let her raise her creature a bit. The online envoroments aren't that suitable.

I have the ports forwarded i just need to check what is my ip

edit my ip is 89.139.0.174 i will try to host

Mary Ill Look After Your Creature Leave Him With Me.... I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT.... Dont Matter Give Me Your Creature Ill Protect Him
Feed Him And Also Ill Teach Him!

I dont know but do you mind fire balls and lightning miracles that i could teach?[br][br]Added: Nov 19, 2006, 07:53 PMYAY

EDIT: Invalid IP Entered

BRB Shower....3 0.5 Mins

it for some reason got disconneted and how do i host a game because i didn't found any create game in game

Matan:
It says you have to wait for someone else to appear then click on them... I think ^_^;
Also make sure you have the "can host" box ticked on your Client box thingy.

well  i did that maybe my anti virus is doing something so i will try something else for a sec

Ye But I wont be there i gott beddy byes ... there is a server on play that.... but tommorow i will be on

Back