Who are you?

What kind of god will you be?

• Good God w/ Good Creature (The Hippie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil God w/ Evil Creature (Death's Right Hand)

• Good God w/ Evil Creature (The Healer with an Attitude)

• Evil God w/ Good Creature (Purging Light)

• Neutral God (The Judge)

• Undecided

• "I'm going to play every option, every way untill my eyes bleed or I drown in my own drool"

• Total voters

Adalonus

So really... who would you be?

I'm thinking being a Town building hippie.... but maybe with a bit of a bite...

Of course... Option 7 is a possiblility too

I choose Good God w/ Good Creature. Although I am still going to kill the pathetic fools who walk into my realm of goodness with flowers.  :p

me well im gonna try good god/good creature if thats borin back to myself again thats
evil god/evil creature      or neatrul probably neatrul.

I love the look of good cities, and besides it makes the world brighter so it's easier for me to see things :laugh2 But my creature will be evil, fat and named Fata :yes

I am most liekly secretly evil...But do enough good to cover that up...such as my random sacraficing....My creature most liekly good since I teach him to be appealing...Though he sacrafices children for me. :D

part of me wants to be good... get the sim-city part of the game... but no matter how much i resist it... i'll get so annoyed (as in bw1 level 5... near impossible to do with my level of patience to stay good)...

heh.. heh heh... hehehe.... mega bolt extreme... MWAHAHAHA... hehehe.... believe in me now!

"oh... what? you still dont believe in me? hmm.... lets see.... this child was yours right? well.. now he's in my creatures tummy... i'm sure he'll come back in a few hrs... although he may smell a bit..." [owned]

thats kinda whats gonna happen when i get bored of a few friends come over.. so either neutral... or evil by end of game...

Thats all you did? I killed evryone but my begging village. It was to troublesome. Next time through....I built up influence just kept moving his people into my main town. Took about 6 hours in all the game play there but It paid off with many good points.....My tendancy to get angry and burn houses of Nemesis' main village leveled out my goodness for a steady Nuetral though.

oh no... that was minor.... lemme explain the situation

at the begining of level 5.... i was just about pure good...

and the by the time i was about 1/2 way through... i was almost pure evil... so.... i killed, tortured, and brutally beat multiple villagers... while my creature learned how to be evil... "Learn by example"

I`m pretty much a sissy goodie-goodie god, because i like the idea of my followers worshipping me out of holy faith:shocked  blah blah my critter is usually neutral `cos its really kind but after all the time i`ve played (about 3 years) i never could make any of my creatures eat grain-i`m a real noob i know... But i`m gonna play this game until i die of old age or my brain bursts:p  Heh Heh

Back