WHERES MY CODE..

solstheimswerewolf

Ok I cannot find my Tiger code anywhere, I've just recived my game today so if it shipped without a code I'm going to be P**SED.

For those of you who have indeed gotten the code, what does it look like? And where is it found? I'm suspecting it's on a suspicious paper with nothing on it but some sticker and two letters underneathe in some sticky bar-type thingie.

I'm so confused! ???

Where did you Pre-Order from? If you pre-ordered online there's a chance that the site you pre-ordered from has the code somewhere for you there...at least thats how Amazon worked for me. If you got it in your box it would look something like a regular CD Key so you could check to see if you see two different CD Keys...

I'm pretty sure from EB games, I've scoured the box, package and just about everything else, no extra CD key at all.

No Email either, so perhaps it is online somewhere, it's gotta be.

Edit: Sigh. If it's online then I don't where it is in that labirynth.. Well I might aswell go back to rooting the box again, maybe there is a key I've missed.

Well I hope you find it Sis. With Amazon what happens is that when you pre-order something with an extra like this they store it on a page called your "Digital Locker" which is directly related to your account. So log in at EB and see if they have any pages that sound like that. On Amazon in this case all it was was a page with your code and a link to the EA website where you download the TigerUnlocker.exe from. If anything you could also check the contents of your DVD/CD for that exe file (though to be honest I doubt that it would be there).

o i know this one its happened to me before on another game and i felt embarresed after. look behind the discs (the lil part they "clip" onto in cases) i found a needed serial number there and o look on the uhhh whats it called um well take the front cover out and look behind that.
try these methods because one way or the other your getting your tiger :angry:
o and if it is a unlocker program be a good chap and post it here will ya  :yourock:
it might actually be already on the disc in a folder, have a look through the files after youve installed its gotta be somewhere.

Well it's not an exe for me, already did a search and nothing with tiger or anything do with it..

It's not on the box, not on the package, not in the files or disks and dosen't seem to be online..

:( WHERE MY CODE??! :(

Perphaps I need to get rest.. I'm very tired, maybe I'll be able to find it out with a fresh mind.. But I guess I'll keep trying for a few times more, if I can't find it then I give up for the day.

Check your email. I remember something about receiving the code that way if you order online.

Good luck :)

Well I just GIVE UP then, if it's ONLY in the mail then it's gone, somebody has probably used this computer and not realizing what the Email actually was, deleted it.. Just great.

It's probably my dad who did it if so, was deleting a cluster of spam-mail and the code with them..

Sigh..

Well I fianlly found the code, and OF COURSE now the page HAS to be down!!  By the time I get my tiger I'll already have finished the game twice :(

At least you'll have a had  knowledge of what to do with your tiger after you've finished the game.

solstheim's werewolf said:
Well I fianlly found the code, and OF COURSE now the page HAS to be down!!  By the time I get my tiger I'll already have finished the game twice :(

They have an email system in place right now. Anyone know what the turnaround time is to get an email back? I sent mine in last night, and no response yet.

Back