Where do I get the Hair and Scar remover files?

ValentineHeart82

I was told that removing the hair files could cause problems, so does anyone know where I can get the replacements?

I would also like the Scar Remover, I know it only covers up Scars and some of you like Scars, but I think Scars look like glitchy poorly rendered and often discolored abominations and I'd like to remove them from my creature without burning him for thirty minutes by a pond.

Can you alter the existing file to change the length of the hair? Or is that controlled by the game?

If someone does have the Scar Remover could you attach it to a post so I can add it to the Downlods area. :)

As I understand it, there's a way to make the hair files really really REALLY small with Milkshape, like so small they can't be seen no matter how much you zoom in, rendering them effectively removed without the risk of a game crash.

You can edit one of the two files, to make the hair invisible.. somebody was already uploading such a file.. be patient :)

Sylcai said:
You can edit one of the two files, to make the hair invisible.. somebody was already uploading such a file.. be patient :)

:angel Thanks Sylcai, I thought the hair file was already up on the internet somewhere.

Back