where can i see all creatures and their looks?

uncleremus

idk if im just having a false memory or not, but i couldve sworn i remember years ago seeing a big spread sheet of all the creature types, or maybe it was a gallery, but you could see all the types and how they looked 100% good and evil. i always try to find it because looks are a big part of what creature i choose and i can never remember exactly what all the creatures and alignments look like, but i just cant seem to find it.. does anyone have a good source to find all the different looks? its kind of a pain trying to find all the specific pictures of the different creature looks.

I too recall such a resource.  I believe it was a topic on these forums somewhere.  Unfortunately, it looks like the search feature is only searching newly made posts since the move from kayssplace to here.  Without a proper search, you're looking at manually browsing the individual forums for the right topic :( .

http://www.bwfiles.com/archives/

you might be able to find what you're looking for here, these are archived sites from ~2001 so enjoy

Back