What new unit type do you want?

hmmm... maybe not if you shoot an elephant it doesnt die, it just gets angry. and your creature is bigger than an elephant.

Lol.. Archers are already good against creatures.. What more of gun powder...

JumpDin said:
Your creature would die easily! lol.. :happytears:

Not exactly. A creature can be about the size of God(no pun intended)zilla, right? Then they would have to take quite a few shots to fall down.

skilled archers should be able to hide in trees and get a defence bonus. you cant see their flag at all but you can see them.

soldiers should be able to form a shield wall that gives them a defence bonus again.

if you are good enough your citezens will rush to the armoury and arm themselves. they will be untrained, and die easily, but could stop a small force in its tracks. people would stand on the roofs of houses and attack soldiers with rocks and javelins.

cool, huh?

Well cavalry would be great. Their charge is strong and they should be able knock creatures down if there are too many of them.

hmm... i dunno. would a load of mice be able to knock you down? but they would be able to beat the life out of infantry.

JumpDin said:
put a titan like from Age of Mythology itll be bigger than your creature and itll tthrow fireballs and stuff

Don't like the Bigger than ur creature Idea, since whats to point of a Creature if its smaller than something else. The Scale goes from " God, Creature , People." That would be the scale size, oh and I say Heroes. Like Achilles or Homer.
*EDIT* NOT HOMER FROM THE SIMPSONS HOMER WHOS IN GREEK MYTHOLOGY.
Also maybe like heroes give special things liek harvest more food or wood or ore or Baby Production faster and all that, oh I forgot and you know that cutscene where your city is crushed at start of B&W2? A statue of your Creature would be good. A huge one. Smaller than your Creature though :)

Darkside said:
*EDIT* NOT HOMER FROM THE SIMPSONS HOMER WHOS IN GREEK MYTHOLOGY.

homer wasnt a greek myth, he was a real poet. he wrote the illiad and the oddessy. sorry but i have to clear that up.

dude, yeah! :yes
but i had the idea of elephants and guns about a year before that. i drew it and laughed at it until m2tw came out and i was like "whutt???" :shocked

lol... The elephants gotta trample the men while shooting..  :D :p

JumpDin said:
lol... The elephants gotta trample the men while shooting..  :D :p
I believe that's why we have creatures.

I agree with most of these things. Mages, Gunmen, etc.
But I can't really agree with the mice thing.

to be honest i really hate creatures, and they sometimes mess up a whole game when they poo on half my villagers, so i tie them up and leave them.  :laugh:

about the mice thing... if horses attacked your creature, they would die, just like the rohirrim in LOTR.
AND bullets would probably hurt a creature less than arrows, since arrows were origionally designed to hit large animals.

BUT enough with the mice and elephants (!).  :laugh2 lets get back on topic.

I have to feed my creature, it's the most annoying part. They are good when your evil, but if your good they're kinda useless.

The fact if there would be cavalry, they are devious against Infantry, archers and siege weapons but, they die easily when fighting creatures. Sometimes when a creature stomps on a platoon, the men that are still alive just fly and go back standing. Not for the cavalry, they would die instantly (cuz its a HEAVY fall) And cavalry should occupy two men to be fair for its strength.

JumpDin said:
I have to feed my creature, it's the most annoying part. They are good when your evil, but if your good they're kinda useless.

The fact if there would be cavalry, they are devious against Infantry, archers and siege weapons but, they die easily when fighting creatures. Sometimes when a creature stomps on a platoon, the men that are still alive just fly and go back standing. Not for the cavalry, they would die instantly (cuz its a HEAVY fall) And cavalry should occupy two men to be fair for its strength.
Haven't you ever noticed that in B&W2, your armies cost a little resources? Just raise the resource amount, add some balance, and put in a timer.

there should be cavalry, elephants, death cubes and the Balrog. an army like that would totaly pwn everthing

Back