Votes: 0 0.0%
  • have no favorite Land

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kratzean

What is you favorite Black&White Land?
My favortie Black&White Land is: Land2

I've got to go with Land 2 also.  :yes

Land 3 and it's all because of the little guy that I like to call.....INVINCIMAN! Most of you have probably seen him. The game zooms in on him when you throw him and he never dies.

you big bully! try it again and your dead
OWWWWWW!
You cant harm me!

Definetley land 5, the villages are a great distance apart and the landscape is great too.

In the single-player game, I enjoyed land 2 the most (it could've been better had I been able to keep my creature on the map once I drove Lethys out)

My favorite of the others, though, would have to be the two god scenario.  I usually edit that one before I play it to make it more of a sandbox map.  At first it's kind of boring because it's too easy, but I usually play just to build up my towns (instead of work to "capture" them).  Or teach my creature stuff.

Land 1 / 3 coz i consider it my land the land where the ppls prayers brought me to life and they are my ppl! Can you imagine how much i hate nemesis for shooting all those fireballs at my ppl he is gonna pay soo much.

dan25 said:
you big bully! try it again and your dead
OWWWWWW!
You cant harm me!
Oh My leg!  :laugh2 i love that guy i throw him all over the place even if im 85% good :angel and now im on land 4 so no more "OWWWW!" or "Oh my leg" or even "You cant harm me!"  :upside

I completely forgot about Land 4 ;; That place was awesome. (even though the first village is useless at the beginning)

Okimai said:
Oh My leg!  :laugh2 i love that guy i throw him all over the place even if im 85% good :angel and now im on land 4 so no more "OWWWW!" or "Oh my leg" or even "You cant harm me!"  :upside

"You cant harm me!"... "Well not seriously"
Love that guy  :)

I would have to say Land 3.  I think Lethys is funny, like one of those cartoon villains.  It's always fun to decide whether or not to send him into the void. 

My favorite is a difficult tossup between land one, and land two. I like the whole alliance concept on land two, but, I also like the fact you're the only god on land one, with no annoying side effects, ie curse on land four, etc.

Back