what happens when you lose in BW2??

anglosaxon

Elder
i tried and tried, but you cant seem to lose a game of black and white 2, even if you want to. on the last level the demon says "this is how it ends, one way or the other!" so i was intrieged. i let the aztecs attack my town and, lo and behold, they half captured it and ran away!! :no

Ha!.. how silly.

Well, I always thought loosing BW2 was very difficult.. now it seems, it's imposible! :D

no, I lost once... I purpously disbanded all of my platoons, opened my city gates, and made my creature run to the other side of the island...

after the astecs conquered my town center, the good guy came up, and said something...(I forget what)..., and then the game automaticly restarted from my last save point...

yea...

i had time to kill so i tried it three times, three different strategies, all failed. i guess lionhead hadnt the heart to make a game where you lose and the aztecs take over the world and kill your creature. :D

I think it's obvious what happens :(

The world's taken over by atheists who go on to found two separate groups and fight each other in the name of science.

SCIENCE-BLESS YOU ALL.

(lol I've never actually lost in BW2, either.  I've only failed to capture stuff and lost half my troops doing so.)

hmmm... I'm an atheist...

which is why black and white is so fun!

Uh....yeah....I've have my city blown to smithereens, had my creature killed so many times it's not even funny, and even had my vilagers go on "lock down"* but have never actually "lost".

*When all your villagers stop what they're doing and just stand there and grow old/starve/get killed by an outside force (me, my creature, me again, enemy soldiers). They only move to cry for the dead.*

Lol my losing strategie would have to get Multi pick up God power and pick up 80 villagers at a time and just toss them around :D and starve your people alot but i still had trouble losing But eventualy worked out :D hehe great fun to throw those people off sides of mountains lol :devil

Even funnier!------> Use a volcano epic in your city(Use the trainer to disable boundaries) and cast meteor on it so the lava turns white and flows really fast and far. Then whatch your city and people melt!

:laugh2 the volcano thing was funny, i didnt know you could do that so thanks, but i still cant lose!!!!!!!! am i doing something wrong???? i killed ALL my villagers, i disbanded ALL my troops, my creature was sleeping on the other side of the land and my volcano was blaring in the middle of my city. i STILL didnt lose!!!!!!!! :shocked

Okapidragon said:
The trick is to try this over 9000 times...

yeah, sure.

off topic a bit, but a cheat website told me that you can turn your creature into a goblin if you get it to eat 100 villagers. this is time - consuming of course, and i tried it, and it didnt work!  :no

another cheat said that you can get skirmish mode on BW2 if you complete the game. what a load of cheesecake. :angry

well, the goblin thing is for black and white 1, and the other cheat is just... wrong!

lolz  :p

... Go Zypher! Im atheist too!! ahhahaha  :laugh2

.. yeh man Ive never lost either but man has my creature lost.. stupid tiger kept getting fat then the japanese tiger would keep giving my tiger the mean bash haha  :D

Something like skirmish exists in BOTG :woot or did i just dream ...  :upside
Hm i should buy b&w2 again for 10$ in amazon my game disc is unread able

I losed you creature must die NOT in the near of your town
The enemy must take over your town

In BOTG loosing is easier i think

B&W1 loosing hat some feel of cool specially the boom at the end and the sounds when your temple is getting destroyed

my english keeps getting better doesn't it^^ :laugh2

Lol all that happens is your advisors say "The land has become unwinable", and they tell you to restart the land.

DPsoul said:
Lol all that happens is your advisors say "The land has become unwinable", and they tell you to restart the land.

that happened to me, but i ignore them and carry on. i can still win the last land even if i have one man and one woman left.

the usual thing he sais shortly after your population is 0.

an easy to find out all the sayings by both good and bad is just to kill off  all your villagers any way you can.

sacrifice or throw them around or into the water.

zypher said:
no, I lost once... I purpously disbanded all of my platoons, opened my city gates, and made my creature run to the other side of the island...

after the astecs conquered my town center, the good guy came up, and said something...(I forget what)..., and then the game automaticly restarted from my last save point...

yea...

Back