What does the siren do? and how you use it

Zackers14

Elder
Well my cousin has the siren charged up. And when we put it in the enemies influence it didnt work. so we put  it outside his influence. it worked  soldiers out of no where came out inside teh radius. And they dont go to his town. Instead the hug a tree or walk aroun doing nothing... So were not sure if you put the siren outside teh enemies influence and soldiers in the radius become villagers. But if that workes WHy dont they go to his village????

It converts enemy soldiers into wandering villagers.  If you are being attacked use that and all of their soldiers will become harmless villagers.

I dont know because whenever i use Siren the people just wander around and dont seem to belong to anyone.

and you have to use it outside ur influence? or outside the enemies?

Use it on the border of theirs if you like.

You can't use it inside theirs

The Siren converts all neutral/enemy units (civilian and military) to your villagers within the radius. They now belong to the town that cast the miracle on them. You have to be careful though since casting this could mean you suddenly have 200 extra villagers, and suddenly you cannot house or feed that many. When converting enemy soldiers, they turn into regular villagers.

You can use an epic like this anywhere except in the enemies' influence. The siren will still affect villagers within the enemies' influence, you just can't place ground zero in the influence. For this miracle, it hardly matters since the radius is so huge. Casting on the outskirts of the town is enough to swallow half the population. I just did this on Land 5. The Japanese had 300 villagers and another 300 soldiers. One cast and he had 60 of each with the rest now belonging to my primary town.

Converted people will make their way to your town. More importantly, they're included in your population immediately.

siren is really good mostly if you a good god and btw the villgers that were convert it happen to mea few  times that they got to my gate of my city after a bit time

Geez all the siren did against my army was distract them while the little buggers on the wall kept shooting them. Well at least they didn't gain anything by it.

Back