what do u need to play B&W 2

It depends what your computer specifications are to begin with, you might find your lacking in some areas  but above what is required in others, we need those specs to guage what your pc might need to play the game. :)

Minimum specs for BW2 are 1.6 GHz proccessor, 512 MB RAM and a graphics card which supports pixel shaders (NVidia Geforce 4 TI series or FX 6200 or greater.  ATI Radeon 8500, 9100, 9200 or greater. X300 or greater).

There is a demo available (617MB) if you want to give it a try.

Lol, you don't have room for the demo, the full version requires at least 3.5 GB of free hard drive space..  :rolleyes

i learned the hard way that if your computer dosnt make the minimum requirements for b&w 2 it can get expensive getting the upgrades

a new graphics card memory upgrade and new processor was all i needed to start playing and i think it cost a little less than $350   :rolleyes

Yah, it's a shame that LHS didn't stick with the original premise of keeping the system requirements on the low side. As a result quite a number of people aren't able to play it.

dont get me wrong its a wonderful game with beautiful graphics but yes the system requirements are rather steep :upside

lol don't make fun but i only have a 10g hrd drive and its full :cool:
not 10g but 10gb...and only have 906mb left lol :cool:

Must be a pain juggling files to keep some space free. My last company laptop only had a 5 GB drive. I couldn't load sqat onto it. :no

It sounds like you'd be best to wait for a total sytem upgrade before even considering trying to play BW2.

It's not B&W 1 but it's not a pile of cap either. :no

It is a nicely crafted game with great graphics. Unfortunately due to time constrantsit it got rushed out the door without it being properly finished.

yeah B&W2 is an exelent game, the graphics are awsome, the A.I is amazing, and the storyline isnt too shabby either :yes :blush

havoc said:
yeah B&W2 is an exelent game, the graphics are awsome, the A.I is amazing, and the storyline isnt too shabby either :yes :blush
Yes it is a pretty good game. But as I said before it's nothing compared to B&W1.

I'm not sure but i can't get it now anyways but in my personal opinion b@w was too easy i'm a great gamer and i love challenges so i might just get both when i get a bigger hd :cool:

This is a bit off topic but does anyone notice that EA keeps making these high requirement games?

Like Sims 2, and BfME and I bet there are others aswell.
o_O

EA doesn't make the games, it just distributes them.

DX-9 included quite a number of graphics enhancements. Something I suspect that the various studios were eager to include in whatever they were working on to make then visually more stunning. Hence the higher requirements. And unfortunatly this escalation probably won't stop.

every one is entitled to their opinion khalen  :laugh: 

but i still say creature isle was the only bad apple on the black and white branch  it was a good concept but the trials were stupid  especially the bowling trial  :p

Back