want some help with mod order

demondrake12

I'm going on a little nostalgia trip and want to install some mods. the unofficial patches, the ultimate patch by shane, and the HD project by cannabico. before i install anything except the game and creature playground, are these compatible? and what order should i install them in?

Here's an install guide I wrote. Everything you mentioned should be compatible. Install any modifications after the patches. Shouldn't have to worry for mod order. Cheers!

P.S. I recommend using the custom 1.42 launcher found in this post. The comment is by BardBun but you can find the link at the very bottom of the last page as well. After completing the install/patch guide I provided, replace the game's .exe with the new one. Done. It improves your draw distance.

Last edited:
Here's an install guide I wrote. Everything you mentioned should be compatible. Install any modifications after the patches. Shouldn't have to worry for mod order. Cheers!

P.S. I recommend using the custom 1.42 launcher found in this post. The comment is by BardBun but you can find the link at the very bottom of the last page as well. After completing the install/patch guide I provided, replace the game's .exe with the new one. Done. It improves your draw distance.

Thanks!

Reactions: Nym
Back