Want a mod made just for you?

jackmix

I will take all requests for mods when it comes to black and white 2. As long as its possible, I will do it.

PS: Why do I have negative rep? All i did was make, like, 12 files! For you! :(

hmmmmmmmmmmmm can u make a 1 that makes the creatures ultra fast?

hi, can u make a mod, that gives infinite mineral or ore, and can u make it to afect even the new saved files???
thanks

Super speed creature is not possible right now, and for infinite ore, that will work

what about a trainer that works ???  i hate the available trainers but a mod hmmmm what about egyptians

werent the egytians and such origanally in the game tho so they should have models shouldnt they?

wolfspawn said:
werent the egytians and such origanally in the game tho so they should have models shouldnt they?
It depends on how far back they were taken out.  Event if they were taken out relatively recently, not all of their buildings might have been developed :no .

Only their people exist, and I have tried to convert fire to lavaball, not possible yet :(

+Rep for trying

Probally have to wait till the tools.

A really useful (and easy for someone such as yourself  :)) one would be everything costing 1 tribute in BW2-Battle of the Gods....I can't seem to make something that works  :blush

i just altered the gameatrefactbalance file to set prices to zero
if u need help with that u can PM me :yes

mod: a mod that allows you to cast water then lightning and allows the electricity from the lightning run through the water
:)

Hey, this thread is real old, I don't think that jackmix is still doing this...

how about  a way to have your creature know everything to do, just not wether he should do it or not, like everything is still to be learne dbut al you have to do is choose what you wnat him to do via slap or rub...without waiting for him to figure out to do something... just have him ask about everything

Back