W00T!

drakenx9

I got 1GB of DDR SD RAM and now that i have my somewhat decent new ATi Radeon X1300 Graphics card..
I COMPLETELY passed the recommended system requirements on the Can You Run It test...
AWESOME.
Can't wait to try running BnW2 on my computer again...  :woot
Who knows, maybe i could actually record this time.  :yourock:[br][br]Added: [time]1243451987[/time]RUNNING. XP

All you gotta do is find the game now. :upside

Kays said:
All you gotta do is find the game now. :upside
Haha, well, i just started playing it a while ago...
AND THERE WAS NO LAG WHAT-SO-EVER.
First time ever!!!
I LOVE BLACK & WHITE!!!

....I ALSO LOVE SPORE THOUGH.
SO I'M INSTALLING THAT PRETTY SOON.
Last time i played it in Civilization and space stage it was horrible...
Now it's going to be way better.. I'm sure of it. =P
I doubt that there will be hardly any lag after seeing the results of BnW2!!

Now play Oblivion or Fallout 3 there. See if you can max. the settings..

Is your X1300 the onboard chipset  or a seperate card?
The reason I ask is  my B&W2 would run on X1300 (chipset)but only on modest settings to max out B&W2 at 1680x1050 needed a seperate card. I used a HD2600 GT and then  upgraded to HD4670 to get the "full" Spore and a couple of other games.

Stepping into the light for the first time in Oblivion with HDR lighting and every graphic maxed had to be one of the most beautiful gaming moments of my life...

I did that.. NICE! Give me five *fives* yeah! Mines was only like 94.5% percent maxed.. I was NVIDIA so I can't turn on alias while using HDR (downloadable for ATI), but still it was beautiful.

Gremxula said:
Is your X1300 the onboard chipset  or a seperate card?
The reason I ask is  my B&W2 would run on X1300 (chipset)but only on modest settings to max out B&W2 at 1680x1050 needed a seperate card. I used a HD2600 GT and then  upgraded to HD4670 to get the "full" Spore and a couple of other games.
It's a seperate card.. I love it. The ATi Radeon with 1 1/2 gigs of ram works great on my computer..  :woot

Back