Vortex into Land 4 - runtime error.

Shaylo

Hello. I back to my loved game from childhood. Installed game in C:\Gry\BlackWhite and patched it by 1.1, 1.2, and 1.4 (fan). Get into land 3, when i got opened vortex into land 4 and click gold scroll then game make a autosave which give me "runtime error... abnormal program termination."

I dont know what to do, trying to turn off autosave but it doesnt work for changing lands. There is some tip for it ? :/.
Im also trying unpatch to 1.0 but also doesnt work.

====
EDIT:
====
Nevermind, im know what cause that bug/problem...

Hello,

I have the exact same issue at the moment. What was your solution to it? I tried a couple of things myself, but no luck so far.

Thanks in advance.

Tadeshi said:
Hello,

I have the exact same issue at the moment. What was your solution to it? I tried a couple of things myself, but no luck so far.

Thanks in advance.

Its was happens always when i take too much villagers to next land (for example trick with portal miracle when u can insta transfer full population of village). So simply - there is some limit for population probably, and when u reach more than 50, or 100, or i dont know how much, u will got a crash in all vortex lands.

Thanks for the reply!

Sadly, that is not my issue. I barely take anything with me from land to land: My 3 artifacts and a couple of miracle dispensers.
My game crashes on every save attempts after I take the last village from Lethys to free my creature.

I even tried to murder most of my population and burn the houses in an attempt to see if that's an issue, but the game still crashed trying to advance to Land 4.

If anyone has any idea what could be the issue please help!

Current setup/situation in my game:
- Patched 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.4
- I had occasional crashes on previous lands, but never so bad on making me unable to progress.
- I used Kong to change my creature species to turtle, but nothing else (didn't cause me any problems on previous lands, and I also tried to changing it back to a species you can get up to land3.)
- Playing on 64bit Win10, game set to 1280x720 Windowed.

So there is only one thing to do. Let me your save, im try to go for next land from my pc and return save. PM me your discord name

Thanks for the offer but it won't be needed anymore!

I restarted the game, this time not using Creature Changer, and the game never never crashed once so far. Progressed to Land 4 just fine.

Back